Bedrooms 2, Bathrooms 1, Sleeps 6
Niagara Smart Stays | Niagara Falls Vacation Rentals
- english, All languages via email
Awesome place and very close to attractions
Down side the matters were not comfortable at all
But pictures are true
Great location.Close to everything you could need. Clean building and quiet. Clean and quiet condo. Need to repair bed frames. We propped up the frame with wood and other items we found. If beds were repaired this would be a perfect place.
Both Beds frames were Broken
Initially when we got into our unit it was very clean, the kitchen and livingroom was great! Everything is new and modern. The bedrooms however were a different story. Both beds were extremely uncomfortable and we noticed both frames were completely broken and they had left all the wood replacements under the beds rather then fixing them. We ended up sleeping on the couch because they were so bad. We would not have been able to stay for more then a night due to the condition. Anyone who is booking one of these units CHECK YOUR BED BEFORE!
False advertising and horrible stay
I am absolutely disappointed with this unit, property manager, owner.
1. We were told there was a playpen in the unit so we did not bring ours. We travelled all the way there with a very tired baby to find no playpen anywhere. We tried contacting the office, emergency number, and owner and did not receive a response for 15 hours! In this time I had to bring my baby to walmart to purchase a playpen so he could have a bed. We stayed 3 nights and there was no help on this matter from anyone.
2. The unit is in the basement which is not stated anywhere. Small windows and bad air quality.
3. The unit is filled with moisture. The beds were wet and sticky. The bedrooms had no air conditioning and no fans.
4. Our cell phone wouldn't work and gave us a moisture detected message because of the amount of moisture in the unit. It started working on our way home once it was aired out thankfully.
5. The beds are the most uncomfortable beds you will ever sleep on. Very cheap mattresses. And of course the moisture in the bedrooms builds up because there is no airflow so you feel like you are soaking wet and sticky.
6. Very poor communication. Like mentioned before, we had no bed for our child like promised and there was zero help from anyone to rectify this. We literally had no response for 15 hours. The response we got was 'did you check the closet'. Which obviously we did. The next response was 1 day later to ask if we called the office to report this. Which obviously we did but office hours are 9-5 and we called at 445. We also called the emergency line which we also couldn't get through on. We texted the emergency line with no response. And we messaged the owners with no response
Very very terrible customer service.
7. Pics looked decent but very very poor workmanship in every room. Floors are moving. Pipes coming out of the walls in the bathroom and bedrooms. No fans for airflow. Drywall job is shotty.
8. If you like watching tv forget it. The remote control is rusted due to moisture and doesnt work half the time. The tv has a line running across the screen as well which is very annoying when trying to watch something.
9. Lastly, if you like listening to other peoples conversations book here. You can hear everything going on upstairs. Banging, walking, talking, chairs moving, doors opening, everything. Walls are pa
10. It is in a slummy neighborhood. Very dumpy and run down.
11. Only enough space for a few vehicles in parking lot
Good location and space with poor accomodations.
Space and location of the property were great and nicely decorared and built. Nice apartment but horrible beds and matresses and much needed cleaning. The floors couch and extra linens were dirty when we arrived at checking time. Beds really need to be replaced and better house keeping.
Close to falls, comfortable
The place was nice, clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable but the pull out bed was just that. Not too comfortable for a long stay. 2 days was fine. Locations was good. Short walk to the falls.
There was no laundry facilities and the bathroom door sticks.