**CLICK ON THE PHOTO ABOVE TO ENLARGE AND SCROLL THROUGH THE GALLERY. AFTER THE LAST PHOTO IS A VIDEO YOU WILL ENJOY.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT PRINCEVILLE
Start your morning with a barefoot stroll along the surf at Anini Beach, just a short walk from your townhouse, and feel the warm white sand between your toes. In the Spring you might see a Humpback Whale or two breaching offshore, and you’ll see Hawaiian Sea Turtles most anytime of the year. Finish your walk with a dip in the warm waters of the Pacific or swim in the pool at Puamana.
Enjoy breakfast while gazing at the ocean from your lanai. The menu includes fresh apple bananas, papaya, and mangos from the Farmer’s Market.
The day presents a palette of activities. Rent a kayak and paddle up the river. Or rent a paddleboard and cruise around Hanalei Bay. Snorkel with the turtles and monk seals off Haena Beach. Learn to surf. Go browsing among the unique shops in Hanalei. Go horseback riding or ziplining. Hit the Farmer’s Market for fresh organic fruits and vegetables. Hike down to Queen’s Bath. Or, if you’re really up for an experience, drive past Hanalei to the end of the road and hike on the Kalalau Trail along the spectacular Napali Coast. Play one of Princeville’s world class golf courses. Or what the heck, just kick back on the beach all day.
It is 6:00 PM and time for watching the sun set behind Bali Hai which is conveniently viewed from your lanai. The sky turns the color of a Mai Tai as you relax in the warmth of the tropical evening. Decisions, Decisions. Will it be a quiet night sitting on the cliffs listening to the crashing surf or dinner at one of Princeville’s fabulous restaurants? Whatever the choice you can be sure the night will end with the sounds of the tropical night lulling you to sleep. Life is good.
Oh, and a few words about your island home: Puamana 12B is a highly desirable townhouse on the golf course with ocean views and lots of air and light filling your living area. You even have a peak at Bali Hai through an old Banyan tree. The golf course location means no foot traffic past your living area and you don’t have to look at any other units---just the green golf course and the ocean, making it quite private and peaceful.
• Newly Remodeled Kitchen with Custom Cabinets and Quartz Countertops
• Newly Remodeled Bathrooms
• Large Master Bedroom with King Bed
• Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed
• Washer and Dryer
• Free Wireless Broadband
• Free Long Distance Telephone to US, Canada, PR
• 42” LED-LCD TV
• Keyless Entry
• Free Parking
• Barbeque on Lanai
• Unit is Stocked with Everything You Need
Princeville Resort Features:
• Two Great Hotels, the St. Regis and the Westin, each with multiple restaurants and bars open to the public.
• Two Golf Courses, The Prince Course and the Makai Course. The Prince Course is Rated Among the Top 100
Courses in the U.S. and #1 in Hawaii.
• Princeville Ranch, Where you can Zipline, Hike, or Horseback Ride to an 80' Waterfall.
• Princeville Shopping Center with a Full-Service Supermarket, Several Casual Restaurants, and Lots of Unique
• A Jungle Path Down to Anini Beach, a Shallow Reef-Protected Paradise.
GET # WOO245334-02
TAT # WOO245334-01