Gustafson Family Vineyards is the highest elevation estate vineyard and winery in Sonoma County, overlooking Dry Creek Valley, Alexander Valley, and Mt. St Helena. Surrounded by 20 acres of vineyard, guests have exclusive use of the Estate Residence, including the 36 x 18 ft. pool, spa and gardens. The living room offers 30-mile views of the valley with glorious sunrises above the valley fog, and the timeless architecture is a symphony of color with rich stone, stucco and glass.
• Fully equipped chef ’s kitchen with double ovens, two dishwashers, custom servingware for 12 and dining bar.
• Adjacent deck with dining area for 12, complete with a gas barbeque and comfortable lounge furniture
• Master suite features a king bed, over-sized shower, spa tub and vaulted beam ceiling.
• Two first-floor suites have king beds, private baths and showers with walk-out to the pool and spa.
• Access to our Picnic Area, with breathtaking views of Lake Sonoma, plus a gas grill and food prep area.
• Honor Bar of our award-winning Estate Wines.
• A behind-the-scenes look at our boutique Estate vineyard and winery, including a complimentary private tasting.
Our small team of dedicated staff will provide you with individual attention and unsurpassed hospitality. As our private guests, you will observe the seasonal activities of the vineyard and winery and may schedule a complimentary tasting of our Estate wines, available Friday - Monday. Guests who do not stay with us through the weekend will receive a complimentary tasting at our downtown Healdsburg tasting room. We welcome you to explore our unique Mountain Estate.
TOT Certificate Number 950N