Extraordinary Views! a Private Getaway on 22 Acres Near Boone. April Deal!(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Spacious 3 Bedrooms/2 Baths W/ Unbelievable Mountain Views!
This Open & Spacious log home located just 8 miles from
Downtown Boone has just what you would want in a cabin for a Great Mountain Getaway!
Floor to ceiling windows on the Main and Top floors allow majestic views to grace every room of our home!
The cabin is situated on 21.5 acres where you can truly have privacy! A naturists friendly paradise! Enjoy Tranquil sounds of the little stream that runs through the property.
'Silverstone Cabin' is Warm and Inviting!
The Open Floor Plan on the Main floor is quite Spacious.. it offers... a Living Area w/ large flat screen T.V. and Gas Log Stove, a well-equipped Kitchen w/ breakfast bar & dining area and a nice-size Bedroom & Full Bath on this floor as well. French doors open out to the over-sized deck from the Living Area where you will find a patio table and chairs for 6.
Handmade wooden rockers will tempt you to relax the day away just looking at the mountain scenery.
The Hand-Crafted Log stairway leads to the top level which features a large Loft Bedroom with High Ceilings and a cozy Window seat. On the same floor, another very Spacious Bedroom offers a Sitting Area and Private Balcony where you can take in the views.A nice Full-size Bathroom is located on this floor.
The Main (middle) and Upper floor are a spacious 1,600 sq. ft. There is amazing outdoor " living space" where guests enjoy the expansive deck and side yard/picnic area and Fire pit behind the home.
All beds are Queen-size. There are pillows, soft comforters & blanket throws. The kitchen is equipped w/a dishwasher, fridge, stove & microwave. There are full sets of dinnerware, silverware, glassware/bar ware. A toaster, coffeepot, blender, pots & pans are available. A few basic spices are available in the pantry. Some paper goods are provided for guests as well.
Have a cook out! A Charcoal Grill and Picnic Table are available at the side Yard.
Warm up on cool nights around the Fire Pit area next to the little waterfall where you can do some star gazing..counting thousands of stars!
Soak your cares away in the Hot Tub (located on the Deck)..It is very relaxing to view the scenery from here!
Each Season is Spectacular! True seasons!
*True SPRING April and May with temperature Avg. High 65 Low 42.
* Pleasant SUMMERS June-Aug. Highs Mid 70's Lows mid 50's. * (We have not had the need for Air Conditioning at the cabin, we have wonderful Mountain Breezes!)
* FALL is Fabulous! Sept./October Avg.temperature Highs Low 70's Lows Mid 40's.
* WINTER Snow is such a beautiful sight to see the area! Dec-Feb. Avg. Temperatures High Low 40's Lows Mid 20's.
Assured you will appreciate the ever-changing scenery here and layers of mountains.
Don't miss a great opportunity!
Come to 'Silverstone' and experience a true Mountain Getaway!
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- 3 Very Comfortable Bedrooms! All Queen-Size Beds. * One Bedrm. on the Main floor ( Full Bathrm, next to it) * Two Bedrms. on the Top floor. One is a spacious open Loft, has a Window Seat/Reading Nook and high A-Frame wall of windows. The other Bedrm. is a Large Bedrm. it has a Sitting Area, High Ceiling & a Private Balcony w/ where you can sit and enjoy the Incredible Scenery! (This floor has a shared Bathroom)...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Your Best Mountain Getaway can be found here at 'Silverstone Cabin'! Experience Incredible Views, Comfortable and Unique accommodations and Convenience to Dining/Shopping, Attractions/Activities, Fun Festivals and Concerts. Fabulous restaurants and shops and App State Campus just a few minutes away in Downtown Boone. Outlet shopping and Fine Boutiques in nearby Blowing Rock. Golf Courses and Fishing Accommodations are close by in Boone. Families have fun Gem Mining, Exploring "Grandfather Mountain State Park" and area Community Parks and Rivers. Hike numerous trails all around the area. Be adventurous! go ziplining, water rafting, skiing & snow boarding/tubing! It is all convenient to the cabin. Or just hang out and de-stress in the breathtaking surroundings! We hope you will come visit and come to love our cabin as much as we and many of our returning guest do! ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Magnificent mountain views are enjoyed from this spacious log cabin home! This charming cabin is situated on 22 secluded acres just minutes away from the town of Boone,home to App State University. It is located off Hwys. 421N & 321N and is convenient to Blowing Rock, The Blue Ridge Parkway, 4 major Ski Resorts and many local attractions....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Oct 1 - Jan 2, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $150
- Cleaning & Laundry fee $90
Stay with us weekdays for a discounted rate!
(Mondays-Thursdays) 2 Night Minimum... Does not apply for any Holidays or month of October,
$155.00 per night
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
' Silverstone Cabin' has the most extraordinary views and it's unique location is so convenient to many local attractions! Watch the seasons change! Our chalet can be enjoyed all year long!
We call it our Slice of Paradise!
Spring & Summer days can be spent on the over-sized deck taking in the view of layers of mountains and the tranquil sounds of the waterfall & creek near the house or go for a hike around the 22 acres surrounding the property. We think we have the best views in the area...
For the more adventurous, spend the day hiking, fishing,white water rafting, ziplining, skiiing or horseback riding.
Our guests love walking around the towns of Boone & Blowing Rock. They have much to offer... great restaurants, sight-seeing, shopping. (Outlet Shopping in Blowing Rock) There is always a local festival going on somewhere close by. The locals are some of the most friendly, laid back people you will ever meet!
Experience beautiful mountain colors in the Fall driving the Blue Ridge Parkway or from the deck.
We have a blast skiing in the Winter months at nearby resorts: Sugar Mt. Appalachian, Beech Mt.,@ Hawksnest (tubing)! You can see (long range view) of Sugar Mt.& Beech Mt. night ski runs from the deck.
*Ski Nearby Ski Resorts
*See App State Football Game
*Scream the Zipline
*Shop & Dine & Check out local Festivals
*Boone Wine Trail
*Local Wine-Tastings-"Wine -Trail" (Boone, Banner Elk, Valle Crusis,Blowing Rock)
*See' Horn in the West 'Outdoor Drama
*Mast General Store ( nearby Valle Crusis,Downtown Boone, W.King St.)
Visit/walk trails/ Hike @ 'Grandfather Mt. State Park' (15 min. from Cabin)
Things to do on a Budget...
*See Daniel Boone Gardens
*Town of Blowing Rock- Broyhill Park (Great for Kids)
* Free Concerts
*Snowtubing (Hawksnest Ski Area in Seven Devils)
* Town of Valle Crusis Community Park... by the river Great for picnics!(behind Original Mast General Store)
* Moses Cone Manor/Park in Blowing Rock
Things to do with Families...
*Tweetsie Railroad theme Park in Blowing Rock (Great for kids)
* Local Parks
*Grandfather Mountain State Park
*Highland Games @ Grandfather Mountain (July)
* Christmas in July (W. Jefferson)
Why the Owner Chose Zionville, NC, USA:
We searched for almost 20 years all over N.C. for the property that met our criteria... Great views...private location... (Elevation )seasonal changes...unique character... This home has been a WIP for a number of years! We have made many improvements. So we are finally getting where we can say it is almost 'done'. We take so much pride in this cabin and our family has worked so hard to make this a really unique place to escape to! It has a 'soul' it 'calls' us all of the time, we wish we could answer more often! We hope you will come visit and enjoy it as much as we do!
- Primary: 803-629-0629 Before 8 p.m.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Summer at "Silverstone"
Side Entry to cabin (Yard and Pond)
Custom Log Stairway to Upper level (has Lg. Bdrm.& Spacious Loft Bdrm.+ Bathrm.
Large Upstairs Bedrm.has Sitting area & Private Balcony.
Firepit view from Deck
Amazing long range views from the deck!
Relax here! You will get a new 'altitude'!
Side yard with mountian views
Guest picture, Fall View
Winter view from Deck. Nearby Ski Slopes are an easy drive from the cabin.
Spectacular Views! Layers of Mountains!
Private Balcony - Large Upstairs Bedroom
Comfy furniture-Main floor-open concept living,kitchen, dining, bedrm.& bath
Upstairs Loft bedrm. has high ceilings, & Cozy Window Seat.
Side yard picnic/grilling area & Pond (from Deck) Firepit below.
Dining area on Deck
Serenity & Nature
Cheers! Here's to a beautiful Mt. Getaway!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.