Five Timbers Cabin @ Granby Ranch is located in one of Colorado's best kept secrets, Granby Ranch, located just 90 minutes from Denver and 20 minutes from Winter Park. Our cabin offers peaceful living with head-clearing views of Ski Granby Ranch ski area (formerly known as SolVista basin) to the north and majestic views of the snow-capped peaks of Rocky Mountain National Park to the south.
Every detail of Five Timbers Cabin is designed to make your mountain stay the perfect escape from everyday life. Whether you're vacationing with your family or planning a weekend with friends, Five Timbers Cabin @ Granby Ranch offers something for everyone and accommodates up to 10 guests comfortably.
Located in beautiful Granby Ranch, you will be just steps from a wide variety of outdoor recreation anytime of the year! In the winter, enjoy the family-friendly skiing of Ski Granby Ranch, a family-owned ski resort perfect for skiers and riders of all ages and abilities. Granby Ranch has all the amenities of a large resort, without the crowds. It's a great environment for kids and first-time skiers, yet still offers a challenge for more experienced skiers and riders. You can also make the most of your time on the slopes with night skiing on weekends. Other winter sports offered nearby include, cross country skiing, snow shoeing and snowmobiling.
In the summer, the slopes at Ski Granby Ranch turn into mountain biking trails for all abilities. Golfers will enjoy the breathtaking views on the 18-hole championship Headwaters Golf Course. You'll also find private, gold-medal fishing practically in your backyard.
Looking to recharge after a day enjoying the fresh mountain air? Look no further than the base of Ski Granby Ranch where you can enjoy the outdoor pool, hot tub and a delicious meal at Granby Ranch Grill (formerly Seven Trails Grille). It's a true mountain playground with something for everyone.
When you return home you'll be treated to picture-perfect cabin living with an open floor plan, two living spaces, fully-equipped kitchen with adjoining dining area and three comfortable bedrooms (including a luxurious master suite) - all designed to maximize relaxation and comfort. And don't forget our favorite spot – the deck overlooking the top of the ski area, mountains and a bubbling brook running behind the cabin.
Five Timbers Cabin @ Granby Ranch is truly one of Granby Ranch's perfect destinations for getting away from it all and enjoying all the great things the Colorado mountains have to offer. We hope you enjoy our little piece of mountain paradise.
– Accommodates up to 10 people in three professionally decorated bedrooms including:
– The master suite with adjoining bathroom
– The “bunk room” with two sets of bunk beds
– The mini master with queen bed
– PLUS a queen-sized pull out couch located in the downstairs living room
– Three full-sized bathrooms
– Fully-equipped kitchen featuring stainless appliances and adjoining dining room for group dining
– Two comfortable living spaces complete with leather couches and flat screen HD TVs
– Covered deck with outdoor eating area and barbeque
– Beautiful stone fireplace for cold winter nights
– Wireless Internet access
– iPod/iPhone docking and speaker system
– DVD player complete with selection of family movies
– Collection of board games
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub access
Everything at the cabin is perfectly suited for family gatherings, special events and friend retreats!