VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Practical - Desk; rollaway/extra beds available on request
About the property
Located in Turin (Historic Centre), Napione25 is within a 15-minute walk of Mole Antonelliana and National Cinema Museum. This bed & breakfast is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Galleria Sabauda and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Valentino Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area.
Member Since 2016
Calendar last updated:
Jun 28, 2018
Lawn / Garden
This property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Vanchiglia, Turin, Italy
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 8 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 20 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.