Poipu Sands - Luxury Oceanview Condo - Steps from the Beach
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Soft tropical breeze, sunrise birdsong, fragrant flora, and breathtaking beaches are among the many reasons why Poipu, Kauai is consistently on the short list of the World's Spectacular Island Destinations.
Poipu Sands is part of the Premier Poipu Kai Association Community nestled in the Heart of Poipu, the sunny side of Kauai. Just steps away from Shipwreck Beach, Poipu Sands is adjacent to the Award-Winning, Five-Star Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Anara Spa. The Kiahuna Golf Course and Poipu Bay Golf Course, previous home of the PGA Grand Slam Tournament, are both three blocks away. Poipu Beach, repeatedly voted number one over the years, is a short walk or a quick drive away.
The prestigious Poipu Sands features a private heated pool and tennis court on its manicured tropical grounds. Considerable effort and expense has been undertaken to make this Poipu Sands Condo the perfect setting for a memorable vacation.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
(415) 268-4404 (California, USA)
Member since: 2004
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 1-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- This delightful 1st floor ocean view condo opens to a colorful and lush greenbelt, Tasteful renovations (18x18 Italian Porcelain floors, bamboo floor/bedroom, crown moldings, granite counters, travertine tiled bath/shower, etc, ) have added a warm sophistication to this spacious floor plan, This home features a 1br with a master bath, a separate half-bath w/pedestal sink, The bedroom is furnished with a California King-Size Bed, Alarm Clock, and Phone, Linens, Beach Towels, Washer/Dryer, and free High-Speed Internet are all provided for your convenient use, The large living room has a Queen-Size Sofa Sleeper, Stereo W/CD, and Cassette Player, The full kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, Hypnotic white-water views are seen from the lanai and dining room, along with reflective ocean views from the kitchen, For a comprehensive virtual tour of this upscale condo and the surrounding grounds please click the owner's website link below...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Water Sports Gear
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Outcleaning cost $125
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Secondary: (415) 268-4404 (California, USA)
Just a short stroll down the path.Let THIS TRUE OCEANVIEW greet you each morning
Pool to unit (ground floor, center palm tree) view
Visit the owner's website for a virtual tour of this beautiful home
Shipwreck Beach & Poipu Sands, The Grand Hyatt Resort & Spa begins on the right
Visit the owner's website for a virtual tour of this esquisite home
THIS TRUE OCEANVIEW from the lanai, dining rm, & reflective view in the kitchen
A Wonderful New Morning.... our unit (red dot) is the closest to the pool
New Cali-King....Mahogany Furn....Bamboo flooring
Luxurious Master Bath with double vanity
An endangered Monk Seal relaxing on Shipwreck Beach
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing