About the property
- Villa1780 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 5 nights
4 Bedroom Villa with En-suite, Flat-screen + Cable TV , Idyllic Location
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Queen, 2 Twin. En-suite to Master.
- Private heated pool, not overlooked. Within mesh to keep those insects out.
- 2 Bathrooms, shower cubicle in en-suite, shower over bath in family bathroom.
- Sleeps 8 people . Additional child's cot and high chair are available, no extra charge.
- Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge freezer. Full laundry facilities.
- Samsung flat-screen TV with Cable Television (250+ channels).
- Free High-speed WiFi throughout the villa.
- Tennis court & communal pool are a 200 metre walk.
- Disney attractions are 20/25 mins, International Drive is 15 mins.
- Orlando's second largest tourist strip, Highway 192 is 10 mins and is loaded with restaurants, shops and attractions.
- 30+ Golf courses are between 5-20 minutes drive including the Faldo Institute on International Drive.
- Huge Walmart supermarket is a 5-7 minute drive.
- Why pay more? Perfect family villa in idyllic location just 10 minutes from the neon lights.
Your holiday villa has all you need and is the perfect distance from what you need. Family Disney holidays, romantic couples breaks or a quiet vacation, this villa will not disappoint. Set in a rural development you can enjoy the quiet surrounds of the private pool watching the wildlife in the palms or if you prefer the shops and tourist life, head 10 mins up the road to the neon lights of Kissimmee and Orlando.
Disney World and it's increasing number of attractions including MGM Studios, Epcot, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon water parks is 20 minutes away. Universal Studios is 25 minutes. The Kennedy Space Centre, Daytona & Cocoa beaches are an hour away.
Shop until you drop at the Florida Mall or some of the many outlets. Premium Outlets just off International Drive is a 15 minute drive and has everything a shopper would ever need.
Wally or Lynda Petrie
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Lovely family villa in a nice quiet area of Kissimmee
Our family had a lovely stay at this villa in Kissimmee, the villa was spacious, 4 bedrooms, comfy beds and sofa's, everything you needed apart from a highchair. Really well catered for, great washer and dryer, really quiet green safe area. My son played tennis on the courts every day and evening which he absolutely loved and it was completely safe, even after dark. The pool was lovely, we paid to have it heated as we went out of season (April 2018) and I'd highly recommend heating the pool, especially if taking kids. Just made the swimming experience much nicer for them.
The owner, Wally was so lovely and friendly via emails and all communications, even emailing whilst we were in Florida to check everything was ok. He couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful.
The only downside we felt staying here was it was a little far away from the key places. We visited Universal, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, the Outlet Malls etc and everything seemed to take about 1 hour to get to. Taking into account traffic and it was out of season. I know being in Florida you generally have a bit of a drive to get to places but it did feel a bit of a trick every day.
Locally there is a Walmart and lots of other little shops & eateries within a 15 minute drive which was really useful.
We would highly recommend this villa for a family stay if you don't mind a bit of a drive to get to the parks.
Thanks for a lovely stay.
Schönes und gemütliches Heim
Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Das Haus ist angenehm eingerichtet und es fehlt nichts. Schade das es nur 8 Tage waren.
Wir kommen gerne wieder.
Accused of damaging the property
Stayed middle of March.
Nice spacious villa with heated pool in quiet location suited our needs.
However, there was a damaged light fitting in the walk-in wardrobe so obvious we didn't think to photograph it and report, not wanting to seem like moaning people.
On our return home we have been accused of damaging the light and breaking the cooker handle. (we didn't use the cooker)
This we communicated to the owner but have had no response.
In 22 years of renting villas in Florida we have never damaged or been accused of damaging property.
Apart from this we had an enjoyable stay.
Thank you for your review, however I feel you were a little hasty with it as I said I would get back to you after final Management report. It has been decided that the light fitting was more than likely dislodged by the contractors when the roof was replaced prior to your entry. Regarding the oven I can only accept what my Management Company tell me as they in the front line. I was intending to give you the benefit of doubt regarding the oven and if you had waited a little longer I feel you review may have been different.
Thank you for renting our villa.
Wally and Lynda
Wally and Lynda
5 ☆ VILLA ~ 5 ☆ OWNERS..
This is our 2nd time at this villa. With no hesitation this is the best by far. A lovely well kept area, secluded pool, well cleaned spacious villa.
The owners are so efficient with correspondence. Always there, an email away, even when they are holidaying at the villa .
We always feel at home here.
The price is also good . As the saylng goes, this villa wont be beaten on price .!!! Jane Evans
Thank you for your review and pleased you enjoyed your stay again. Looking after our guests is very important to us.
Wally and Lynda
A little dated, but fair for the price. Huge space, warm pool & all needs met.
I stayed here with my mother, we decided to celebrate her full remission of cancer, by taking a trip to Orlando & selected this home. The owners were great & we enjoyed the stay. A little dated, so if you are into new granite & luxury, this is not the place for you, but considering the price, it was a great place to stay. Economical & had everything we needed. One note, the check out time is 10:00 am, and it was noted when we booked that it was 11:00.
Quite neighbourhood with garage & a pool.
Nice, tidy, spacious villa that met all our needs for a really good family holiday at a villa.
Sorry, I must start with a disadvantage about the location - although it was a very peaceful and quiet residential area it was a bit out of the way for us. This meant we had longer to travel each day. The pool area was very comfortable and secluded and the home touches, from a privately owned villa, were very thoughtful. It was very pleasing to find the villa very clean on our arrival. We enjoyed relaxing in the villa each day.
We are pleased you enjoyed the villa and the surroundings, regarding the location there is an interactive map within the listing to show the exact location.
Wally and Lynda
- Doral Woods is a select development of large family homes set amidst mature trees. - The development is well established and maintained to a very high standard. - 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport. - It is 10 mins south of Highway 192 with its many restaurants, shops and attractions. - International Drive is 15 minutes away. - Kissimmee's Old Town with shops, restaurants, amusement park and vintage car and bike rally's is 15 minutes away. - Your holiday villa has a communal pool and floodlit tennis court. Racquets and balls are provided. - Disney World, Waterparks and Seaworld are 20 minutes away. - Walmart supermarket plus fast food outlets are 5-7 minutes away. - Horse Riding World is 5 minutes away and air boat rentals are within easy reach. Nature reserves and a petting farm are close by too. Golf: Orlando is home to hundreds of golf courses, most of which are championship standard. There are 30+ within 5-20 minutes drive from your holiday villa. The Nick Faldo Institute is on the southern end of International Drive, just 15 minutes away.
Additional information about rental rates
Pool heat optional, £60 per week in cooler months. Cleaning fee of £60 for rentals less than 1 week. Discount for 3 weeks or more.