Knarly Oaks Pool House with Spa and Spectacular Views on 5 Private Acre Hilltop(28 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Romantic Secluded Getaway Cabin, Spa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps up to 6)
During the day you will have plenty of birds (just added third hummingbird feeder to keep up with the demand), squirrels, knarly oaks, pines, manzanitas and you may spot deer, bobcats, bear, coyote, rabbits, and mountain lions. During the night you can star gaze and watch the Milky Way from the spa, or watch the lights of Bootjack and Madera from the patio and deck.
We are pet friendly for house friendly pets. The house and deck are wheelchair accessible.
We offer weekday, weekly, additional nights, children, active military (verification required) and other discounts. Email us for current deals and discounts.
There is a king bed in the master bedroom and two twins in the second bedroom. Queen sofa bed in living room sleeps two. Additional air mattresses are available on request.
The kitchen is stocked with dish, glass and flatware sets of 8. The dining table is set up for 6, but there is a seventh chair in the dining room corner. There is stoneware set and a plastic ware set (for outside use). There are pots and pans for cooking, along with a rice cooker/steamer, microwave oven, blender, hand mixer, toaster, waffle maker, coffee maker and coffee bean grinder. The refrigerator is equipped with automatic ice maker.
The dishwasher, oven, washer and dryer have all been upgraded with new energy efficient appliances.
We stock paper products, soap and shampoo, and typically maintain a stash up tooth brushes and tooth paste just in case. Also included for you to enhance your Yosemite experience stay:
• Central air conditioning and heating
• Fully equipped kitchen, with stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator with ice maker
• Paper products, soap and shampoo
• 40 inch High Def TV in living room, with Blue-ray/DVD/Netflix and DISH satellite
• 31 inch High Def TV in master bedroom, with WII, Netflix/Blu-ray/DVD and DISH satellite
• 31 inch High Def TV in second bedroom, with Netflix/Blu-ray/DVD
• WIFI and one hard wired internet cable.
• Board games, DVDs and Books
• BBQ (propane fueled) and full spare tank
• 64 oz growlers to take fresh beer home to enjoy from our local Yosemite Ale Werks microbrewery
• A 2-quart and a 60-quart ice chest
• A good supply of beach towels
• A new energy efficient washer and dryer in the laundry room
• An iron and ironing board (if you really want them)
• Outside dining table on patio
• Outdoor swing on deck (adult relaxing type, not kid type)
• Firewood for during non fire season as determined by CalFire
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen sofa bed in living room. Two twin size air mattresses on sight.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Private, secluded patio, pool and spa with awesome views. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, with stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator with filtered chilled water and ice maker. WIFI, Ethernet, and USB cell phone power cables. 40 inch High Def TV in living room, with HD Satellite and Blue-ray/DVD player. 31 inch High Def TV with HD Satellite in master bedroom. 31 inch High Def TV with WII/Netflix/DVD in second bedroom. High thread count sheets A new energy efficient appliances, HVAC and dual pane windows A 2-quart quart and a 40 quart ice chest. A good supply of beach towels. Pool toys including pump. Board games, WII games, DVDs and Books. BBQ (propane fueled) with awesome patio view. 64 oz Growler from our local handcrafted Prospectors Brewing Co. to bring beer home. Binoculars. Soap, shampoo and toothpaste. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Mobile Phone:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mid Season Spring
Mar 17 - May 18, 2017
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Peak Season 2017
May 19 - Sep 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Pet Fee $20 + tax
- Cleaning Fee $125 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Children 4-17 only $15 per night rent, under 4 free.
Cancellation Policy: 90% refund if greater than 60 days, less than 60 days depends on new bookings for same days.
We wash all linens and towels, empty trash, empty clean dishwasher, and clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Guests are to leave all other areas as they found it.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
Why the Owner Chose Bootjack, CA, USA:
Location, location, location, view, view, view. Solar heated pool, and only 2 minutes from closest mini mart and restaurant.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Private, but close to town and Yosemite. Pool has solar heating.
- Primary: 855 562-7596
The Pool House looking north, location, location, location.
Patio shot showing deck swing and patio furniture.
Living room 2 person game table, fireplace, queen sofa bed, recliners, and HDTV
Living room looking to kitchen and dining room
Brand new kitchen with still good old refrigerator with functioning ice maker.
Master bedroom with custom local artisan manzanita bed frame and lamps.
Second bedroom, two twin beds.
2nd bedroom window view, wild turkeys and deer area.
Laundry room, new energy efficient washer and dryer.
Early April 2011 spring shower.
West deck, close to sunset.
View of gravel driveway.
Spa, pool, and deck looking south, view, view, view.
Living room slider to deck, patio, pool and spa
Brand new kitchen with still good old microwave.
Dining room with local photographs.
Newly remodeled master bath taken from newly remodeled shower.
2ndbedroom looking at satellite HDTV and blue ray, with pool toy stash closet.
Second (full) bathroom.
New Year's visitor from Master Bedroom window.
Summer moon reflecting in swimming pool.
Wheelchair ramp maintained from previous owner with new deck.
View north from driveway entrance.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.