|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
‘Hoosier Daddy’, located at 260 Beach Bike Way in the popular community of Seacrest Beach Resort. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom property is a spectacular home with all the amenities!
This home is only a short walk or shuttle ride to the beautiful white sand beaches of South Walton. This Seacrest Beach Community is located between Rosemary and Alys Beach along Scenic Hwy 30A in Walton County. You are within walking distance to great shopping and dining. Unique restaurants and shops can be found in Rosemary and The Villages of South Walton, both of which are a short walk from the house.
A Map of the neighborhood with the exact location of the home and the proximity to the beach and pool can be seen by clicking on the Location Tab. Make sure to "click" on the Video at the top of the VRBO Listing for a 3 minute Tour of the Seacrest Community!
- Large, beautifully decorated open Living Area w/comfortable seating and 55" HDTV
- Dining Area with seating for 6 and 4 at bar
- Large, fully stocked kitchen w/ granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Guest Bedroom w/ king bed, private bath, deck and flat screen TV
- Screened-in porch off main level w/ table and chairs, gas grill and fenced in yard
- Large Master Bedroom with king size bed, private balcony and flat screen TV
- Luxurious Master Bathroom with jacuzzi-style tub and stand up shower
- Queen Guest Bedroom
- Bunk Room with bunk bed and trundle. Mounted flat screen w/DVD
- Bathroom located off hallway with combination shower/tub
- Office/Gaming area with gaming chair and mounted flat screen TV.
- Sun deck with lounge chairs. Great views of Seacrest!
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Amazing house for us. It is very detailed in everyway. My wife and I were blessed to find this home and we were treated very good by the manger. It is 3 stories but you dont have to use the top floor as it is more of an widows peak and playroom. I was up there more than I thought. The house became our oasis everyday. LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT 5 stars for the house
The beds were very comfortable and clean, the baths were very nice, the kitchen was very usable.
Living room was spread out and the photos are not as good as being there. These owners did not go cheap on anything. The grill worked for our needs outside and there were quite a few toys and beach stuff. The playpen needed small repairs but it worked for my daughter and son in law.
Aside from the house, the beach access is good with the tram picking you up from 9-5 daily, the pool closes even for heat lightning, as a precaution. The city is great and has lots of options. We go to Western Panama City / Pier Park a few miles away to get food and supplies but the local small store does have everything. The bike paths and other activities are plentiful. We got to fish from the beach (farther up) and my kids rented waverunners to see the dolphins and a shark. I highly recommend venturing past the area to see the other small communities as they are nice but not Rosemary. Biking is my favorite mode of transportation. We used the path almost all the way to the Destin Outlets one day in May. Cars kind of get in the way of fun. There is something for everyone.
The beach has been a problem the last few years as they have now cordoned off areas for people who dont rent chairs from the beach chair nazis. you have to walk quite a distance to get an open area where you can see the beach or you have to rent a chair/umbrella which are not that big for larger people. There are 3-4 rows of these and do take away the beauty of the beach. Non renters only get 8-12 feet between orange cones and you feel segregated in every way.
Wonderful layout and beautiful home! Property manager was very accommodating. would highly recommend this house and stay here again!
Our vacation (besides the weather) was great. Hoosier Daddy was lovely, clean and well stocked. Our family and friends all felt right at home.
Absolutely beautiful house with all the features you could ask for. My two daughters and I and their golden retriever enjoyed our stay so very much. Location by Rosemary Beach and bicycling to our favorite restaraunts and the beach was perfect. Would recommend this home to anyone seeking the best 30A experience.