About the property
- House2964 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 6 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths (Sleeps 10)
Barefoot Dreams (previously known as Hoosier Daddy), located at 260 Beach Bike Way in the popular community of Seacrest Beach Resort. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom property (Sleeps 10) is a spectacular home with all the amenities!
This home is only a short walk or take the complimentary community shuttle to the beautiful white sand beaches of South Walton. This Seacrest Beach Community is located between Rosemary and Alys Beach along Scenic Hwy 30A in Walton County. You are within walking distance to great shopping and dining. Unique restaurants and shops can be found in Rosemary and The Villages of South Walton, both of which are a short walk from the house.
- Large, beautifully decorated open Living Area w/comfortable seating and 55" HDTV
- Dining Area with seating for 6 and 4 at bar
- Large, fully stocked kitchen w/ granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Guest Bedroom w/ king bed, private bath, deck and flat screen TV
- Screened-in porch off main level w/ table and chairs, gas grill and fenced in yard
- Large Master Bedroom with king size bed, private balcony and flat screen TV
- Full Size Baby Crib (New in 2018) located in Master Bedroom Large Walk In Closet
- Luxurious Master Bathroom with jacuzzi-style tub and stand up shower
- Queen Guest Bedroom
- Bunk Room with bunk bed and trundle. Mounted flat screen w/DVD
- Bathroom located off hallway with combination shower/tub
- Loft with mounted flat screen TV
- Pull Out Twin Sleeper
- Sun deck with great views of Seacrest!
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Flat screen TV’s in each room
- Gas grill
- Outdoor dining table
- Up to 4 private parking spaces
- Pet friendly for small to medium sized, non-to-minimal shedding breeds (Requires prior approval and non-refundable pet fee). Maximum of 2 dogs.
- Private beach access
- Complimentary shuttle to the beach
- 12,000 sq. ft. award winning Lagoon pool just a 3 minute walk
- 24 hour neighborhood security
- Additional bike rentals available
- Within walking distance to many local shops and restaurants
- Rosemary and Alys beaches nearby
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Gary Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The layout and location of the house are perfect. Also, the house is in excellent condition.
The house has everything you need for a relaxing family beach vacation. The layout of the house is perfect so everyone is not on top of each other. We loved the porch and balconies and the cute backyard. The house has 4 bikes which we used to cycle to Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach which are close by. The beach at Seacrest is beautiful and is a short 5 minute walk from the house. The house is in excellent condition and very clean. We really enjoyed staying at this house.
Thank you Grace for your 5 star review of our home! This home was built as a primary residence and has many great features as you have pointed out. It was nice meeting you on the day of your arrival - thank you for choosing to stay with us!
This is one of the best homes we’ve enjoyed using Home Away!
Excellent layout and design makes this a very comfortable and enjoyable place to spend time with family and friends.
Thank you for the great review of our home! We are honored that you found it to be one of the best homes you have rented. The home does have a great layout and provides room for everyone to enjoy! Thank you for choosing to stay with us!
Wonderful location, loved the house, will come back. Highly recommend.
The house was well appointed, loved the location with woods behind it.
We will be looking for it on next year's trip.
Thank you for the 5 star review, Charles! The wooded area behind the house provides privacy which is one of our favorite things about the house. We look forward to hosting you again in 2018.
Great home. It was clean and worked out great for our group of 7.
Clean. Easy check in. The manager was great to work with.
Thank you for your review. I'm happy you enjoyed the house. Hope you will choose to stay with us again.
Loved this house - it was spacious, had everything and was SPOTLESS!
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed the house and your stay!
Perfect for 3 small families
Amazing house for us. It is very detailed in everyway. My wife and I were blessed to find this home and we were treated very good by the manger. It is 3 stories but you dont have to use the top floor as it is more of an widows peak and playroom. I was up there more than I thought. The house became our oasis everyday. LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT 5 stars for the house
The beds were very comfortable and clean, the baths were very nice, the kitchen was very usable.
Living room was spread out and the photos are not as good as being there. These owners did not go cheap on anything. The grill worked for our needs outside and there were quite a few toys and beach stuff. The playpen needed small repairs but it worked for my daughter and son in law.
Aside from the house, the beach access is good with the tram picking you up from 9-5 daily, the pool closes even for heat lightning, as a precaution. The city is great and has lots of options. We go to Western Panama City / Pier Park a few miles away to get food and supplies but the local small store does have everything. The bike paths and other activities are plentiful. We got to fish from the beach (farther up) and my kids rented waverunners to see the dolphins and a shark. I highly recommend venturing past the area to see the other small communities as they are nice but not Rosemary. Biking is my favorite mode of transportation. We used the path almost all the way to the Destin Outlets one day in May. Cars kind of get in the way of fun. There is something for everyone.
The beach has been a problem the last few years as they have now cordoned off areas for people who dont rent chairs from the beach chair nazis. you have to walk quite a distance to get an open area where you can see the beach or you have to rent a chair/umbrella which are not that big for larger people. There are 3-4 rows of these and do take away the beauty of the beach. Non renters only get 8-12 feet between orange cones and you feel segregated in every way.
Thank you for your review. Absolutely well furnished house that is regularly updated by the owners. Hope you will consider us for your next beach trip.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.