About the property
- House3100 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
4 Bedrooms/3.5 Baths Custom Designed 3100 sq. ft. with Outdoor Living Space
426 Peregrine Ridge Victor, WV 25938
For a full 3D tour of our home please check out www.wildrocktreehouse.com 4 Bedrooms/3.5 Baths, with seasonal sleeping porch, Custom Designed 3100 sq. ft. with Outdoor Living Space. In the main house there are 2 Master suites each with a king bed. The Bunk House has 2 additional bedrooms, one with a queen and twin bed and the other with 3 twin beds. The attached covered and screened in sleeping porch features a queen sized swing bed. It's the perfect spot to relax and sleep at the end of the day (weather permitting).
Created by luxury resort Designer Tag Galyean, The Tree House at Wild Rock includes all the amenities you would expect in a luxury vacation rental, with an outdoor twist. Located near Fayetteville, West Virginia in the New River Gorge, The Tree House is perfect for family adventure vacations.
This vacation rental was built with sustainability in mind using high-quality, long-life materials, including hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, a metal mineshaft roof and cedar plank siding. Galyean’s design pays respect to the region’s history and is true to West Virginia’s rugged landscape and character.
You will be just minutes away from Fayetteville, West Virginia, recently named 'One of America's Coolest Small Towns' by Budget Travel Magazine. Fayetteville is home to eclectic and unique art galleries and boutiques as well as diverse, independently owned, restaurants and eateries. Enjoy locally-brewed craft beer at Bride Brew Works or check out or great local restaurants. The Station is simply amazing or visit Pies & Pints Pizzeria, named one of the Top 20 Pizza Spots in the U.S. by The Huffington Post.
If you are looking to have fun in the great outdoors, look no further. The Tree House is located in the heart of all things adventure. We are immediately adjacent to Adventures on the Gorge, a full service outfitter with three restaurants and huge pool. Book endless fun activities there. With outdoor activities available nearby for all ages and ability levels, the Tree House can serve as your hub for a fun, memorable adventure vacation.
**Adventures and Activities**
- World-class whitewater rafting and kayaking available on the Gauley River (Ranked as one of the top 10 whitewater rivers in the world)
- Family rafting and float-trips on the New River
- Renowned rock climbing opportunities throughout the New River Gorge and within an easy walk from the front door via a trail built in co-ordination with the Access Fund
- Nearly 10 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails accessible from the front door
- 13 miles of IMBA-built single track at the Arrowhead stacked-loop trail system (within a 10 minute drive)
- Aerial adventures, a high-speed zipline and an amazing canopy tour system is only 1 mile away
- Nearby fly fishing (and guided float trips) for trout and smallmouth bass
**Tree House Specifications**
- Sleeps up to 10 people in four bedrooms and a sleeping porch
- 3100 Square feet of living space
- 3 full baths and one half bath.
- 4 bedrooms including 2 Master Suites
- Screened-in sleeping porch for 2 blow-up queen beds (or bring your sleeping bag!)
- Pet friendly
- Laundry room
**Tree House Features**
- Wrap around deck allowing you to enjoy the secluded, wooded setting
- Screened-in outdoor dining area
- Screened-in sleeping porch for kids (and adults!) to enjoy a camp-like sleeping experience.
- Large dining table and complete gourmet kitchen
- Relax on the multiple decks which overlook Falls Creek Pond
- Wild Rock Trail, just steps from the front door, provides access to miles of hiking and biking trails
- Gracious great rooms, surrounded by glass, high ceilings, 360 degree natural light
- Gas fire place inside, gas grill outside
- Designed by Master Designer and Resort Architect Tag Galyean
- Bunkhouse with two bedrooms and full bath, attached to main house with an elevated walkway
- Adjacent to Peregrine Park and Bocce Ball Court and fire pit
- Ground level storage for canoes, bikes and outdoor equipment
- Outdoor shower for a quick clean-up after your day of adventure
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Joe Catalano
Carl Frischkorn is the managing partner of Optima Properties WV, LLC and founder of Wild Rock West Virginia. Additionally, he is an active angel investor in early-stage and real estate companies. Mr. Frischkorn has been a management consultant and venture capitalist since 1980, with specific focus and management experience in real estate and natural resource-based companies. He helped seed and oversee more than 40 start-up or early-stage companies and has acquired and manages royalty-producing mineral properties. He also has been an active real estate developer of properties in West Virginia, Florida, Virginia and Texas. Mr. Frischkorn received his degree in architecture from Princeton University in 1975. Over the past 30 years, Mr. Frischkorn has developed more than 100,000 acres of rural land, including Wild Rock West Virginia—a sustainable mountain home community perched atop the New River Gorge in southern West Virginia. He was the former owner and operator of the historic Cheat Mountain Club and developed an adjacent community amidst the Monongahela National Forest in Randolph County, WV.
What makes this House unique
Joe Catalano Wild Rock WV Property Manager 304-640-8846
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Loved the Treehouse!
Had a great stay even though it rained thanks to a beautiful home that had everything we could have asked for! We will definitely stay again!!
Love everything about the. Treehouse
Other then the rain, everything was wonderful!!
Our family looks forward to our Christmas Holiday every year. It never disappoints the place is decorative and everything we need is there. Thanks for a wonderful time!!!
This is a great house, in a nice community, with tons of outdoor activities at your fingertips. The open layout of the main house worked great for our family's early Christmas celebration!
Everything was clean and well stocked. It took us several trys to get the gas fireplace to work but we did. We enjoyed our stay. Sarah was very helpful .
First Class Forest Accomodation
Exceptional property for an adventure getaway. Beautiful, private, comfortable and has everything you need.
From grocery shopping and baby sitting to adventure planning, please contact Joe Catalano. We offer a personalized concierge service to assure you have the most enjoyable vacation at Wild Rock! email@example.com
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cancellation Policy - Cancellations made greater than thirty days from the arrival date will receive a full refund less a $50 per rental day processing fee. Cancellations made less than thirty days from the arrival date that result in a shortened stay, including late arrival or early departure, do not warrant any refund of rent. Cancellations made less than 30 days from the arrival date are 100% non-refundable unless we are able to rebook the house for those days. In this case, we will refund the rental expenses minus a $50 processing fee.