Welcome to our newly built, open and spacious home.
The house is located in the beautifully landscaped and gated community of Provence. Within a mile of the University of Phoenix stadium, Gila River arena and West Gate Center.
The home is a single level, split floor plan, 1500 sq ft. house. With 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 2 car garage.
One bedroom is located to the front of the house and the other to the back. Between the bedrooms is an open and spacious kitchen, living and dining area.
Each large and spacious bedroom nicely decorated with its’ own private full bath and walk in closet. Both are furnished with comfortable queen size beds, night stands with lamps, ceiling fan, clock, dresser and TV.
Each bathroom is supplied with a hair drier, bath and hand towels, and a limited supply of toilet paper, soap, shampoo and conditioner. One of the many added features of our home is the large walk in shower in the bath of the second or back bedroom (Master). It adds a nice touch of class and elegance to the Master bedroom. The shower in the bath of the front bedroom is a standard shower/tub combo.
The kitchen opens out to the living and dining room areas. All stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave & dishwasher) and a large spacious granite counter tops with dark wood cabinets. It's fully equipped with just about anything you might need to prepare a home cooked meal.
• Pots, pans, cookie sheets and casserole dishes
• Plates, bowls, glasses, cups, silverware & cooking utensils
• Coffee maker, toaster, blender, crock pot
• Salt, pepper and assortment of spices
• Dish towels, soap and a limited supply of paper towels.
There is plenty of space to spread out what you’ve cooked or picked up from one of the many local restaurants or even had delivered.
The living room features a comfortable leather couch and chair, 50” flat screen TV and nice wood coffee and end tables. If you’re looking to relax in front of the TV, there are over 300 satellite provided channels to choose from along with a DVD player. For additional sleeping space the couch pulls out to provide a full size bed if needed.
The dining area has a nice wood table with high back and padded seat chairs. The table expands if needed and there are chairs to accommodate seating for 6.
The home is designed to bring the outdoors in, but at the same time provide complete privacy. The living room has five, almost floor to ceiling windows and off the dining area is a three panel, floor to ceiling sliding glass door that leads out to the trellis covered patio. The patio is equipped with nice furnishings and seating for four along with and a gas BBQ. It’s a nice place to relax, enjoy a morning cup of coffee or evening cocktails.
Towards the back of the house is a half bath and laundry room. The laundry room, which leads out to the two car garage, is equipped with a full size washer and dryer.
The front door steps out into the community park that features a beautiful fountain and open green grass area. The park is bordered with trees to provide shade for those warm sunny days. A few yards down at the other end of the park, is the playground and gated community pool.
The house is equipped with softened water, free WiFi, iron and board, and phone (local calls only).
The home is located within a mile from:
• University of Phoenix Stadium – Home of the Arizona Cardinals
• Gila River Arena – Home of the Phoenix Coyotes
• Cabela’s – World’s Foremost Outfitter
• Westgate Center – Shopping, Bars, Restaurants and Entertainment. Just to name a few: Yard House, McFadden’s, Saddle Ranch, Johnny Rockets, Cold Stone Creamery, Dave and Busters, AMC Theater, Fountain Park (Kids can play in the fountain and everyone can enjoy live entertainment every Friday and Saturday night all for FREE)
• Tanger Outlet Mall – 60+ stores.
• Desert Diamond Casino
The house is also conveniently located to numerous other activities and attractions such as:
• MLB spring training facilities (Camelback Ranch - 5 miles, Peoria Sport Complex - 8 miles)
• Multiple Golf courses
• Phoenix International Raceway (PIR)
• Antique stores and Shopping malls