|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
25 & Older or Families Welcome
No Beach Service Included
Watercrest is a gulf front condo on famous Thomas Drive, close to St Andrews State Park and all of the great restaurants on Thomas Dr. If you are looking for a great location for Thunder Beach, Lobster Festival, Iron Man Competition or the Little League venues that come to Panama City Beach we are in a perfect location.
Very spacious 1440 sq. ft. 2 bedroom 2 bath with wall to wall sliding glass doors and floor to ceiling mirrors make this condo feel twice the size, and sleeps eight people! This condo has a large balcony, not the typical cruise ship balconies you find at most condos.
- Incredible White Leather Sectional with two recliners that seat 6!
- Included in the White Leather Sectional is a sleeper sofa
- 32” Wide screen TV
- DVD player
- Glass and white rattan end tables
- Large oval glass and rattan cocktail table
- Over-sized white rattan with rocker chair exquisite zebra print deep cushions
- Behind the sectional black 5 eyeball floor lamp great for reading
- Palm type fan blades on ceiling fan with light giving it that breezy open air feel
- Large Navy Blue area rug sets off the colors in the room
- Two Side Swivel Rocker for those who like to rock to relax
- Entrance to Balcony where you can watch the sun rise and set
- Glass Table with four chairs
- Chaise Lounge Chair with side table
- Glass and white rattan dining table with seating for 6
- Side credenza to hold your extra serving dishes
- Ceiling to floor mirrors for that extra spacious feeling
- King Size Bed with wrought iron headboard and foot board
- Incredible view of the Gulf of Mexico right from your bed
- Huge Plantation type wicker chair
- Wicker dresser
- Plush deep pile taupe carpet
- 32” TV
- DVD Player
- Entrance to Balcony
- Huge walk in shower
- Single sink
- Two Queen Size Beds with taupe wrought iron headboard and footboard
- Wicker Dresser
- 32” wall mounted widescreen TV
- Master bath tub/shower combo
- Breakfast bar with three white/wicker/rattan bar stools
- Microwave oven
- Toaster oven
- Coffee Maker
- Chicago type cutlery
The Watercrest resort has a large pool (heated seasonally), hot tub, kiddie pool, huge sunning decks with lots of lounge chairs, all overlooking the gulf, these were all just renovated in 2010 including new surfaces for the lighted tennis courts, and shuffle board. Along with racquetball, men's and women's fitness centers, steam rooms, and a club house. Just 1. 5 miles from Capt. Anderson's Restaurant and Marina.
Keywords: Lobster Fest, Iron Man, Thunder Beach, Little League Venues
This was a great choice. The condo was nicely decorated and had everything that we needed. Huge balcony was very nice to have also . Pictures don't do it justice. Watercrest was very family oriented also and great beach access. We will be back next year.
Four women are staying at this condo for seven nights and we will book this unit from now on! We stayed in another unit at Watercrest last year and there is no comparison. This condo is spacious, immaculate, tastefully decorated, and equipped with everything you need. Four Star condo service was excellent to work with! You won't be sorry if you book this unit!
We will definitely be staying in this condo for our next trip to PCB Everything was great. View of the Gulf from this unit were spectacular.
This unit was very comfortable and had pretty much everything we needed. I would have liked a few more towels. We had 8 and had to wash towels daily. The pool area is very clean and we loved the proximity to the ocean. This unit has an incredible view. Four Star was great to work with, we would use them again if we return to this area. I liked that it was in a less crowded area but was close enough to get to anything we wanted to do within 10-15 minutes. We loved Dave & Busters at Pier Park, the food was great!!!!!
Panama City Beaches, Clear Blue waters, White sand beaches, Great Fishing charter boat, Pier, Surf and Bay. Great sports venues at Frank Brown Park for baseball and softball and the best eateries of any vacation area I have ever traveled too.