About the property
- House2200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
3 bedroom 2 bath with Mountain views and close to Historic Cave Creek.
Come ready to relax and enjoy yourself in our Tranquil setting with beautiful views and nature. This 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom home, with vaulted ceilings and open floor plan is warm and inviting. The living areas look out to the Desert view.
Kitchen is a Delight, stand at the kitchen sink and see top of mountains in Cave Creek Regional park, Breakfast bar, eat in kitchen with views, Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Refrigerator with Ice Maker and water, 47” Flat Screen TV, Gas Fireplace and Windows bringing the outdoors in. Large Tiled Master Bedroom, king size bed, TV, Master Spa bath, Two separate sinks, Big picture window to the outside beauty and private exit to covered patio. Split floor plan for privacy 2nd Bedroom has Queen Bed with unique western flair. 3rd bedroom the cactus room also has a queen bed.
Enjoy our Outdoor Barbecue Kitchen and perfect Man Cave with 42' Tv, Beer Fridge Gas Barbecue, Fire pit for kids to have smores, outdoor heater, table to relax and eat out doors with views of Black Mountain. Pebbletec pool 9 feet deep with diving board and waterfall. The views, privacy and nature is abundant. The sunsets are amazing!
This home has wireless internet.
House Cleaning can be added for Weekly or Monthly service.
Inquire if needed.
Hike, bike, ride horseback, Ballon Ride or play golf. Spur Cross Conservation area with thousands of acres of trails or Cave Creek Regional Park. Manana golf course. You are 5 miles from the heart of Historic Cave Creek for wonderful shops, (21) restaurants and bars or people watching. There is something going on all the time in Historic Cave creek from arts and crafts fairs, Wild West Days, Running with the Bulls in Cave Creek, to live bull riding (Wed & Fri every week), wine tastings, live music and dancing on the weekend evenings.
Cave Creek is the best little Western Town!
We are 6 Miles North of Scottsdale Promenade shopping center, 8 miles North of Desert Ridge with all big box stores shopping you could desire, Restaurants and a Movie Theater for the Kids. Kierland Common Unique mall is 12 miles.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
We would love to share our Haven with you!
Denice purchased this House in 2011
Why Denice chose Ashler Hills Ranch
It is so tranquil you can truly relax and enjoy the peace.
What makes this House unique
This house is just in the perfect spot private and yet so close to Cave Creek and North Scottsdale. 5 Miles south of Cave Creek/Carefee 12 Miles North to Kierland 8 Miles North of Desert Ridge
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The house was nice, but we booked it thinking we could use the pool. While the yard is pretty, the pool is freezing so don’t book in February if you actually want to use the pool.
Wow sorry you were not happy but my pool is not advertised as heated? Feb is usually too cold to swim in Arizona specially if we get a storm. This is such a low review for something out of our control.
Peace and sun and sweet birds.
We really enjoyed staying at this VRBO. Everything was just right and really comfortable. Lovely private backyard that had a morning visit from a little flock of tweeting birds. When we walked through the neighborhood folks always said hi. Close to grocery shopping but also secluded.
A lovely place for our visit
This property was perfect for the needs of our trip. Property was clean, owners were easy to work with. Overall it was just want we needed. We would stay again
Needs some work
Cave creek rental
0. Change all lights in family room and kitchen. None are the same and some are missing.
0. Same for bedroom fans.
0. Toilets don't flush or clog .
0. All toilet flappers need to be replaced. Toilets run too long or forever.
0. Master shower head needs to be replaced. Sprays all over walls and cannot be adjusted up or down. Had to take a shower on my knees.
0. Broken or missing screens on windows. Can't open windows in bedrooms for cooling at night.
0. Kitchen faucet is loose and turns in its place. Don't want to use it for fear of breaking waterlines.
0. It looks as if the vacuum had never been cleaned. Took us an hour to disassemble and clean and put back together so it would work.
0. Barbecue was filthy.
0. The side yard by the trash barrels floods every time the sprinkler system comes on. Must have a broken line over there.
0. Loose electrical outlets throughout the house.
0. Can't turn the air-conditioner on below 74 when it's hot.
0. Hot water takes forever to get to the faucets.
0. Patio furniture is falling apart.
0. Water Filter needs to be replaced in the refrigerator.
0. The bed in the master bedroom could use a new mattress. The one that's on there killed my back.
0. Linens in the house are very worn.
0. Refrigerator was not cleaned out and our food was mixed in the refrigerator. Never seen that before. Usually refrigerators are empty.
0. Same for the pantry. Pantry had old food and it needs to be cleaned out.
0. Oven was absolutely filthy .
0. House was very dusty.
0. Backyard and pool are beautiful.
0. Love the dog door.
0. Love the overall house and location.
0. This house just needs some maintenance items and it would be perfect.
I am sorry you had such a bad experience. I have addressed the issues you mentioned and I wish you had given me a chance to fix these issues during your stay and before posting such a negative review...as I always try to make my guest happy and comfortable.
I guess you can't always make everyone happy:) Good luck with your new build!
Second year in a row we have stayed for two months during the winter, and loved the place. So much so, that we bought a house just down the block in the same neighborhood. Denice, the owner, is a pleasure to rent from.
Comfortable, spacious vacation accommodations
Everything was as advertised. The outside view was lovely and private and the inside was very clean and well stocked. We had 4 adults at all times and some daytime only guests and had plenty of room for sleeping and visiting.
If we need the same type of space in the future, we would certainly return.
Carefee and Cave Creek are two unique small towns with something for everyone. We are also 8 miles North of Desert Ridge with all big box stores shopping you could desire, Restaurants and a Movie Theater for the Kids. Kierland Unique mall is 12 miles.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Taxes and Cleaning fee Included.