Escape to this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house in Katy that comfortably sleeps up to 6 guests. Located at the back of a 2.5 acre gated property that overlooks a fruit orchard, you'll enjoy a quiet and relaxing environment while having the option of exploring main attractions in town or embarking on outdoor adventures when staying here!
Situated in a relaxing neighborhood with all acreage style homes, this cozy rental has 2 bedrooms and an open-concept layout, making it the ideal size for couples, solo adventures, or families traveling together. Upon walking inside, you'll immediately fall in love with the bright and vibrant interior. The house features beautiful hardwood floors, high-end furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen, and all of the amenities necessary for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. During your stay, you'll be able to stay up-to-date on the latest news stories with the wireless internet access and keep entertained in your downtime by watching one of the 3 flat screen cable TVs.
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee at the dining table or up at the kitchen bar, before biking into town to shop, eat, see a movie, or splash around at Typhoon Texas Water Park. When you're not out and about, enjoy balmy afternoons outside in the backyard enjoying the dazzling scenery. After a day spent relishing the outdoors or perusing stores, you'll love relaxing back at home. Gather with your guests in the inviting living room, where you can watch your favorite movies or shows on the 42-inch flat screen cable HDTV. At the end of your long vacation days, retire to the either of the bedrooms for a peaceful night's sleep. Both also include 32 inch HDTVs with cable and Netflix. The Master Bedroom even boasts a work desk, printer, data port for an Ethernet connection.
From this superb home, there is so much to see and do! Explore all that Katy has to offer with a short drive to Katy Mills Mall, Typhoon Texas Amusement Park, George Bush Park and a variety of museums and restaurants. Take a trip through time with a visit to the Katy Heritage Museum, or stop by the Katy War Veterans Museum and pay tribute to those who have served our country. Golfing enthusiasts will love the easy access to various courses, such as Meadowbrook Farms and The Club at Cinco Ranch. No matter how you choose to spend your time in Katy, you're sure to find something for everyone when staying here!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, flat screen cable HDTVs with Netflix capability, in-unit laundry machines with detergent, toiletries, complimentary wine, milk, snacks and much more provided!
- Fantastic Katy location with easy access to Katy Mills Mall, Typhoon Texas Amusement Park, George Bush Park, Katy Heritage Museum, golf courses, restaurants, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Sofa Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Absolutely no parties, events or visitors (only registered guests)
- Violation of house rules (parties/events) will result in immediate eviction
- Please note guests will have access to the swingset, not the trampoline. Currently, the trampoline needs repair
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- $45 extra per person per night for more than (4) guests
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in