Casa Marilu III...Spectacular Ocean Front Luxury Villa(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 8 Comfortably
Casa Marilu III is a 6,500 sq. ft, four bedroom luxury villa, on the water's edge in the exclusive hotel zone, 10 minutes south of downtown Puerto Vallarta. The villa is located between the Presidente Hotel and La Jolla de Mismaloya Resort and Spa. The sweeping ocean views from just about every corner of the villa are truly spectacular. With unobstructed views from the north to the south with the beautiful rocks of Los Arcos as the centerpiece.
DESIGN: The look is clean and unobstructed, with few walls, lots of dramatic open spaces, skylights and an interior garden. The villa is truly an architectural masterpiece! Large glass doors, usually left open, lead to a large sunny and partly covered terrace, a heated infinity pool that is spectacularly perched over the surf below and an outdoor dining area and bar.
BEDROOMS: With 4 bedrooms, the villa comfortably sleeps eight. The magnificent penthouse covers the entire top floor with panoramic ocean views and a private bath and shower overlooking the surf below. The other 2 bedrooms also have private baths and terraces with ocean views. The fourth bedroom has a private bath and terrace, overlooking an interior garden.
STAFF: The staff at Casa Marilu III can help you realize your most rewarding vacation days. From stirring up some tasty drinks and arranging activities for you to enjoy, the staff at Casa Marilu III caters to your personal taste and desires. Casa Marilu III features an English speaking concierge, maid and cook who will greet you with smiles as warm as the Mexican sunshine.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 6500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 2-8
- With 4 bedrooms, the villa comfortably sleeps eight. The magnificent penthouse covers the entire top floor with panoramic ocean views and a private bath and shower overlooking the surf below. The other 2 bedrooms also have private baths and terraces with ocean views. The fourth bedroom has a private bath and terrace, overlooking an interior garden. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- A maid comes in every day to help out. Our houseman is a great bartender and our chef will work with you every day to prepare the food, just as you like it. Our chef will prepare 2 meals a day for you. Just let him know what you will like…you can easily change the menu at your will. Our houseman will ask you for food and drink money to go shopping and will return all the receipts the same day for your review. We ask that you please settle your food bill daily with him. This avoids complications....moreless
- Away From It All
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Dec 27
7 night min stay
Dec 28 - Jan 4
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change.
Please note...for those booking holiday weeks. The staff is off Christmas Day and New Year's Day. If you would like for the staff to work either of these days there is an additional fee of $300.00 due (to work both Christmas and New Year's day is $600.00). Thank you.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 25 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Some favorite activities: - all very close to Casa Marilu III are:
1. The “villa” beach, a 3 minute walk – for good swimmers
2. Mismaloya beach, a mile away – a great walk – lounge, snorkel, parachute ride, kayaks, food on the beach
3. Walk to the top of the hill behind the villa – head towards Mismaloya beach (south), turn left at the entrance to the village, in front on the hotel la Jolla de Mismaloya.
4. Walk to the quaint village at Mismaloya, or take a short 15 minute drive to the two riverside cascade-pools and famous restaurants (“Chino’s” and “Eden”)
5. Walk to the “Night of the Iguana” movie sets, on the south side of Mismaloya Bay. There’s a nice restaurant there too.
6. Horseback up the river, into the jungle at Mismaloya.
7. Dinner/lunch at the la Jolla de Mismaloya luxury hotel on the beach, or at the old movie set, or at “Tony’s” in the village of Mismaloya. Also try the restaurant at the Hotel Casa Iguana at the entrance to the village of Mismaloya.
8. Rent a small “panga” boat to visit Los Arcos, those huge rocks in front of the villa, or head to nearby Quimixto, Majahuitas or Las Animas beaches. These are all great beaches, with food and very good snorkeling as well. The “pangas” are 15-ft open fishing outboards and can be easily hired for an hour or the day at Mismaloya beach.
9. Vallarta has 7 great 18 hole golf courses, lots of tennis, whale watching, fishing, hiking for height active.
10. There are great running and hiking trails into the mountains. These mountains can reach an elevation of about 1800 feet.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: My family and I once vacationed at Casa Marilu III as guests. We loved it so much we decided to purchase the villa. What we love most about the villa is how it is wedged into the coast of the Pacific with a sandy beach on one side and a tropical mountain jungle on the other. Our family likes to take advantage of all the hiking and water sports available in the Mismaloya area. We welcome you to the villa and hope you have a great vacation. It is our intent that every family that stays at Casa Marilu has as great as time as we do!
- Primary: +1(847) 352-9221
Links to more information:
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.