- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Inside the house smoking is not permitted but you are welcome to smoke in the front and rear terrace. Not suitable for pets. Parties,events no allowed
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, accident, personal injury, medical expenses or property damage caused by personal negligence or by any other
- circumstances beyond our control. Check-in: 3PM - 9PM Check-out: 12PM (noon) Max. average power usage should not exceed 25KWH/day on average.
- english, german, spanish
Why Thomas Mai chose Zona Colonial
Newly refurbished 120sqm. COZY HOUSE at the Plaza Anton. Free Internet access, cable television (40'inch TV) and local telephone. Three Bedrooms -- all equipped with air conditioning and fans --one with king-size bed and two with queen-size beds. The modern and fully equipped kitchen (blender, microwave, coffee machine, stove and refrigerator) gives you the choice of cooking by yourself. We provide for each guest 3 towels (large, middle, small) and sheets for the time of your stay. If you would like a cleaning service during your stay please let us know, costs u$ 20.-. In the event that the road power fails we have a emergency current over which the lights and fans continue to function. You'll have access to the entire house, this includes a small terrace at the front and back. You will be in the Zona Colonial of Santo Domingo with a lot to see in walking distance.
What makes this House unique
The colonial zone offer you a wide selection of restaurants, fine bars, lounges and cultural attractions and all within walking distance. The San Francisco Ruins are located in viewing distance, where you should not miss culture events every Sunday, nice local people and free entrance. You don't need a car, you can walk everywhere. Best way to get around is by taxi if you want to venture further than the Colonial Zone. If you want we can arrange a taxi transfer with a trusted driver. In the case that you need a parking spot please let me know. I can organize a night parking spot (from 6pm to 8:30am) about 5min form the house, cost RD$ 150.- each night (about u$ 3.-).