Escape to this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Prescott for the ultimate Arizona getaway. With 2 queen-sized beds and a sofa bed in the family room, this home comfortably sleeps 6. Look forward to privacy, relaxation and outdoor excitement while staying at this lovely home, situated on a mountain, tucked away in a dense population of pine trees.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Sofa Bed
This 1,140-square-foot cabin features vibrant painting on the outside, so you'll experience the personality and warmth of this home-away-from-home the moment you arrive.
The deck with patio furniture and a hanging swing offer spectacular views of soaring pine trees, wildlife, and mountains, while inside, the home features comfortable furnishings, spacious bedrooms, a propane stove, and all of the necessary amenities.
The chef of the group will love preparing home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen before settling down in the living room to watch movies with the group on the cable TV.
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee at the kitchen table before heading out to Lynx Lake to fish, kayak, or paddle board.
When you're seeking time close to the cabin, search for wildlife from the porch, or pick up pine cones from the yard and decorate them to create unique ornaments.
After active days outdoors, you'll love relaxing back at home. Gather by the propane stove in the living room and play board games before heading to bed one of 2 inviting bedrooms with plush queen beds.
From this cozy vacation rental cabin, you'll be in the perfect location to explore the great outdoors and the city of Prescott.
An outdoor enthusiast's dream, this home places you within walking distance to hiking and mountain biking.
If you're a fan of paddleboating, canoeing, fishing and other watersports, you'll rejoice at this home's close proximity to Lynx Lake, only 20 minutes away!
Prescott is also just a short drive away and offers unique shops, whiskey row bars, restaurants and more activities for everyone to enjoy.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 cable TVs, wraparound deck with patio furniture and hanging swing, laundry machines, and more!
- Fantastic Prescott location in the woods! Easy access to hiking, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, mountain biking, restaurants, shops, and bars
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, ( ~ 107 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note: The home utilizes unfiltered well water and is located in an old mining area. As a result, there may be a trace of materials used years ago when mining operations were active. The well water is safe to use for showering, dish washing, washing vegetables, cooking, etc. The locals have been drinking unfiltered well water for years but for the benefit of the guest, each stay comes furnished with purified bottle water for drinking