Our beautiful 3,800 sq ft 3BR/3.5Bath modern farmhouse in the Hudson Valley is tucked away on a private road and offers 2 decks to grill with uninterrupted views of Mohonk Preserve, Minnewaska State Park, and the Shawangunks. 2 hrs from NYC, adjacent to Rondout Golf Club, surrounded by organic u-pick orchards, craft breweries, local farmer's markets, and 15 mins to hiking/swimming/climbing. It's perfect for a getaway retreat for families, friends, and leadership teams.
Check us out on Instagram: @mohonkviewfarmhouse
We love our home and hope that it will be a wonderful place of rest and restoration for you, as it is to us.
Wake up to a breathtaking sunrise over the mountaintops and enjoy smores over the firepit under endless starry skies.
Spend your visit hiking world-class trails, exploring local breweries, antiquing, shopping at local family-owned farms, and relaxing at the Mohonk Resort Spa. Come home to cook up a feast in our fully equipped kitchen, take in the beautiful sweeping views of the Catskills while grilling on the deck, tell stories around the fire pit, play board games with your nieces, challenge your dad in a ping pong match, and end the night with a relaxing bath in the luxurious master suite.
- 2 acres of woods and lawns
- Long wide driveway with partial coverage for parking
- 3 bedrooms (1 King, 2 Queens)
- 3.5 baths
- Fully stocked chef's kitchen with Fisher Paykel stove
- Coffee maker
- Kitchenaid mixer
- Indoor wood-burning fireplace
- Outdoor fire pit
- 2 full decks w BBQ grill
- Board games
- 3 TVs with stocked Roku (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc)
- Full basement with ping pong table
[Interaction with Guests]
Guests can call, text, or email us at any time during their stay.
Accord is a small quaint hamlet, wedged between two slightly larger towns - Stone Ridge and Kerhonkson. Just remote enough to be lovely, yet accessible and convenient. New Paltz's village is just over the mountain (25 mins) and Kingston can meet all your big box store needs (25 mins).
Within blocks of our home:
- Rondout Golf Club
- Saunderskill Farms: Market and cafe
- Arrowood Brewery: Beer tasting and eatery
- Westwind Orchards: U-pick organic farm, cidery, and outdoor pizzeria
- Hollengold Farms: Botanical art workshops with Wendy
- Skate Time: Indoor roller skating rink
In our neighboring towns (10-20 min drive):
- Applestone's: Locally-sourced top quality meat
- Cherry's Deli: Seasonal ice cream and food
- Great Dining: Hash, Butterfield, The Spy, The Roost, and Mama Boyz Burgers
- Stoneridge Shopping Complex: Emmanuel's grocery store, Dunkin' Donuts, and Rite Aid
- Breathtaking Hiking Trails and Waterfalls: Mohonk Preserve, Peter's Kill, Minnewaska State Park, Awostings Falls, Vernooy Falls
- The Mohonk Mountain House: Day passes (ice skating, boating, hiking) and luxurious spas
- Shawangunk Wine Trail
- Tuthilltown Spirits Distillery
- Antiquing and local artisan shops in New Paltz, High Falls, Stoneridge, Kingston, and Rhinebeck
Easy access to NY ski resorts:
- 45 mins to Holiday Mountain
- 60 mins to Hunter Mountain, Windham Mountain, & Belleayre Mountain
Car is highly recommended. NY Trailways bus service is also available to/from Port Authority NYC and Rosendale, which is 15 mins by local taxi to the house.
[Other Things to Note]
We have curtains on the larger windows in our bedrooms, but please be advised we left the smaller windows open since we don't have any neighbors within sight and we love to enjoy the views.
Though we have WiFi throughout the entire house, we purposely did not add cable TV to our getaway farmhouse, so we can disconnect, relax our minds and quiet our souls. However, we do have Roku, Apple TV, and smart TVs connected to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Go, ESPN, Disney, PBS, Nick Jr, etc for those who need a little TV to relax :)
If you're planning a leadership offsite at our house, you can easily connect to the TV in the upstairs loft via AppleTV. Please let us know what you need to make your stay productive and memorable.
There is a $50 charge for early check in or late check out.