Luxurious Mountain Retreat, 100 Steps to Lift
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Our dream can be your dream now! We purchased this very private unit in an exclusive gate-guarded community. We've refitted the unit with new furniture, appliances, artwork, bedding, and linens. This is a jewel of a ski retreat. The Arrowhead Ski Lift is literally 100 steps away and yet because of our unique location we are extremely private. From Arrowhead you are able to ski the entire Beaver Creek/Bachelor Gulch resort.
After skiing you can choose to relax in our year-round pool or hot tub. Or if you prefer use your own private jetted tub.
We're amateur chefs and former restauranteurs so the kitchen is fully stocked. No need to go to Starbucks (which there are 2 of nearby) there is a Saeco super-automatic espresso/cappuccino machine.
But let's be honest, one of the real reasons we love this area is the food. There are numerous fabulous restaurants literally minutes away. The fabulous Vista restaurant is just across the street.
Year around you can enjoy the valley and all it has to offer. How lucky can we be??!! Mountain biking, road biking, skiing, hiking, fine dining, and shopping! All at your fingertips. We have travelled the world (hubby is Swiss) and we keep coming back for a reason. And I haven't even mentioned the people here, friendliest on earth.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- On floor 2
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Each bedroom has it's own television and bathroom.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 23 - Dec 22, 2016
4 night min stay
Dec 23 - Jan 3, 2017
6 night min stay
January early February
Jan 4 - Feb 9, 2017
4 night min stay
Feb 10-25, 2017
Feb 10 - Feb 25, 2017
4 night min stay
Feb 26th-Mar 31st
Feb 26 - Mar 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $200
- Cleaning $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
Property address: 627 Sawatch Drive, Sprucetree #205, Edwards, CO 81632
1.) Check in time is after 4pm MST and check out time is 10 am MST. No early check ins or late check outs without prior written approval.
2.) This is a NON-SMOKING unit including the balcony.
3.) Pets are not permitted unless prior written approval is given by the owner.
4.) Minimum rental age is 25 years old.
5.) DAMAGE/KEY DEPOSIT- A damage/key deposit of $US500 is required.
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment of 50% of the Accommodation/security deposit is due within 5 business days. The balance of the rent and security deposit is due 90 days prior to arrival
7. CANCELLATIONS- A $125.- administrative cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations. A 120 day notice is required for any cancellation. No refunds for cancellations of Holiday weeks
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is 4 unless prior written approval from the owner is given.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES- Rates include a one time linen/towel setup. Wireless Internet, utilities and parking.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE- But is available at an additional fee
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS- Subject to forfeiture
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS- Any exception to the above mentioned polices must be approved in writing in advance.
13. PARKING- #1-#25 in the Spruce Tree Lodge Garage
14. COMMON AREA AMENITIES- From time to time repairs and maintenance must be completed which may cause common area amenities not to be available. No refunds will be given.
15. MANDATORY EVACUATION- In the case of mandatory evacuation the renter will be entitled to a full refund of any unused days including the day of evacuation.
16. KEYS- Keys and codes are needed to access the building. Failure to return master key to guard house in 24 hrs is subject to a $100.- fee
By Signing below, I agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We love to travel, love food and wine, love our dogs and horses. Enjoy the outdoors whether we're eating outside or skiing. Hubby is into all kinds of sports: triathlons, road biking, mountain biking, skiing (especially powder and the trees) Wife likes to shop, ride her horses and cook.
Why the Owner Chose Edwards, CO, USA:
This property is the best of all our worlds. We love to eat and play hard (hubby does at least). Sure we thought about Vail village directly, but we're not into that kind of scene. Arrowhead feels more like an exclusive, private resort. No crowds, easy access to all the best restaurants and Eagle airport. In Vail you always hear the I-70 nearby. That's not vacation! Oh and the people? THE nicest. We felt at home here instantly. We're very lucky we found this place. Very blessed.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The privacy, the gated community where they'll take care of you and all your needs. The heated garage, ski lockers and the chair lift right outside your door!
- Primary: +1 9492356544
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cozy deck above McCoy Creek. Very private, great spot for glass of wine & book
Master BR, King size bed, TV mirrored dresser access to balcony
Fully stocked kitchen
100 steps to lift. Almost never a lift line.
Just steps up to the lift
Arrowhead is great especially in the fall.
Gas fireplace, flat screen TV
Gas Fireplace, TV, Desk for your computer
Dining table can seat up to 6, with real antler chandelier.
Master Bath, double sinks, separate shower, jetted tub
Guest Room, Queen size bed, TV connected to its own bathroom
Arrowhead Clock Tower. Place to buy tickets or rent skis.
Blinky's, a place for drinks, or a quick bite. Outdoor fire pit.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM