Recently renovated 2 bedroom home located in hip East Nashville. This home is walking distance from popular restaurants in Eastland, including Rosepepper, Wild Cow, and Jenni's Ice Cream. Highly sought out neighborhood, both safe and family friendly. A short 10 minute drive from downtown gives you the best of both worlds, city life and charming neighborhood living! This cozy home has a full kitchen which includes silverware, flatware, and cooking supplies. There is a washer and dryer. Two bedrooms with two queen size beds and one queen blow up mattress. One full bathroom and one half bath. Nice area in the back to relax and have a beer before heading out to the city. Free Wifi and XFINITY cable. A short 10 minute drive to downtown.
Things to note:
1. Brand new modern furnishings.
2. Entire house to yourself (no one else staying in the house).
3. Private long driveway - off-street parking - enough parking for 5 vehicles.
4. Duplex - Neighbors are very quiet and respectful. They also expect respectful quiet hours in return. No loud noises after 10pm.
5. Train running behind property line - house is well insulated.
6. Keurig and coffee provided.
7. Wifi and 200 channel Comcast cable provided!
8. Strict No Smoking and No pets - no exceptions.
9. Quiet family friendly neighborhood.
10. Walking distance from trendy restaurants/shops/cafes
Permit # 2016064871