Discover your own desert paradise with this recently renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Page, Arizona. Offering accommodations for 8, top-notch amenities, and a dazzling location amongst a beautiful red rock landscape, this property is the perfect home-away-from-home for your next Arizona adventure! Spend your days hiking, biking, boating, or fishing and your evenings gathered around the fire pit roasting s’mores beneath the stars. Book now for an unforgettable trip!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Couch
Your vacation begins the moment you step foot in this newly remodeled property, offering 1,500 square feet of darling living space, bright decor and all the necessary comforts of home. The perfect size and layout for families or groups of friends, this unit offers a vibrant, open living area that opens into the kitchen and dining space.
The chef of the group will immediately fall in love with the custom kitchen, fully equipped with marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, a large island and all the important cooking gadgets.
After a long day of exploring the red rock canyons, you'll look forward to relaxing back at this inviting unit. Spend quality time with your loved ones as you gather on the plush living room couches, staying cool in the central AC while all your favorites play on the 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV.
When you're ready to call it a night, plush beds await in each of the bedrooms, along with several pristine bathrooms and large closets to house all of your belongings!
This home's dazzling location is sure to please! From here, you're only a few blocks from Lake Powell Boulevard, which provides effortless access to many area draws such as Lake Powell, Antelope & Wahweap Marinas, Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam, Lone Rock, and Antelope Canyon.
A true paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, Page is just minutes from hiking, biking, boating, fishing, rock climbing and much more! Take a short walk down the street and you'll be greeted by a stunning red rock landscape, ready for you to explore!
If you prefer to take the adventure further, the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Flagstaff or Sedona make fantastic day trips. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this alluring Page vacation rental home is sure to provide an unforgettable Arizona experience!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a modern, fully equipped custom kitchen with marble countertops, stainless steel appliances and large island, 12-person dining table, 55-inch Smart TV, free WiFi, central air conditioning and heating, in-unit laundry machines, large 2-car garage, RV/Boat/trailer parking space and more
- Fantastic Page location only minutes from Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam, Lone Rock, Lake Powell Resort, Antelope & Wahweap Marinas, Antelope Canyon with easy access to the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Flagstaff, Sedona and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005 (~135 miles away from property)
- International Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034 (~281 miles away from property)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, must receive prior homeowner approval)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in