Enjoy the ultimate Branson getaway at the 'Gold Rush Lodge,' a beautiful 6-bedroom, 6-bath vacation rental cabin that sleeps 18! Situated in the heart of Branson, surrounded by trees and mountain views, this unit is the perfect choice for a large family or a group of friends sharing a retreat! Whether you're here for Silver Dollar City, the Indian Point Marina, Table Rock Lake, Whitewater Park, or any other amazing area attraction, you'll cherish your time at this expansive Branson Cabin!
Bedroom 1 (Velkommen): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Pine Cone): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Sunrise): 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 4 (Black Bear): King, Queen Beds | Bedroom 5 (Starburst): King Bed | Bedroom 6 (Teddy Bear): Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Boasting 3,400 square feet of comfortable living space, this spacious cabin offers plenty of space to socialize with your travel companions in one room and curl up with a book in the privacy of another.
Upon walking through the front door, you'll step right into the living area, where plush couches beckon you to kick back and relax next to the fireplace while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV.
When you're hungry, cook up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen and savor every bite at the dining table. Head down to the basement to challenge your loved ones to a friendly game of pool or cuddle close to the fireplace to stay warm during the winter.
You'll look forward to every peaceful morning at this woodland home; wake up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the spacious, screened-in back deck overlooking the natural surroundings. Enjoy watching zipliners whiz through the woods right in the home's backyard!
During the summer months, enjoy access to the on-site community pool and hot tub, or stay fit at the recreation center, open all year round! Play one of the many games offered in the community, like shuffleboard and bean bag toss, and let the kids run out their energy at the jungle gym!
Finish off the night by roasting s'mores at the community fire pit and gazing up at the star-filled skyline! When you're tired, retreat to one of the 6 master suites, where comfy beds promise a peaceful slumber! Inside each of these comfortably furnished bedrooms, you'll be greeted by rustic furnishings and top-quality mattresses.
Situated right in the heart of Branson, this home places you in the perfect location to easily access all that Branson has to offer! From the property, you'll be just minutes away from Silver Dollar City, the Indian Point Marina, and Table Rock Lake!
Other attractions include Branson Belle, Inspiration Tower, Whitewater Park, Ride the Ducks, Scenic Railway and College of the Ozarks! Branson is known for its world-renowned "family friendly" variety shows, first-class music shows, seasonal festivals, and shopping outlets, so you're sure to find something that suits everyone's tastes.
No matter how you choose to spend your time while in Branson, you're sure to have an unforgettable getaway while staying at this wonderful vacation rental cabin!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, screened-in deck, pool table, fire pit, fireplaces, TVs, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, and more!
- Enjoy the community amenities, including a recreation center, horse shoe, shuffleboard, bean bag toss, jungle gym, and a community pool and hot tub, open during the summer time!
- If you'd like to reserve a boat slip at the marina, please reach out to the Local Contact after booking to register your boat for an extra fee of $25/night
- Fantastic location - Right in the heart of Branson, minutes from Silver Dollar City, the Indian Point Marina, Table Rock Lake, Whitewater Park, Branson Belle, Inspiration Tower, Ride the Ducks, Scenic Railway and College of the Ozarks!
- Closest International Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) - 2300 N Airport Blvd, Springfield, MO 65802, ( ~ 51 miles away)
- Closest Domestic Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, ( ~ 25 Miles Away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- A boat slip can be rented at Kings River Marina for an extra $25 per night fee upon check-in (you'll receive more information about this 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival)
- Note that 18 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 4 additional guests is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in