If you are looking for a fully equipped unit with 180 degree of ocean and beautiful Hawaiian scenery, then your search is over and you have found your home away from home in paradise. The location cant be beat and the peaceful ambiance and tranquil views and surroundings will have you relaxed in no time. This unit is perfect for romantic getaways, families and friends. And if your single, whether you are here for business or pleasure, your sure to enjoy the space as well!
Within our CLEAN PRIVATE unit, GUESTS will enjoy:
• 180 degrees of OCEAN VIEWS from both the large living area, bedroom and balcony
• FULL SIZE Living room with dining area, Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom
• KING bed to comfortably sleep two, with all bedding and linens
• Comfortable convertible sofa to sleep two more persons
• LED HDTV with FREE cable service
• Unlimited FREE high-speed internet/WIFI (avg. d/l speeds are 70Mps)
• Full sized KITCHEN including REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, COFFEE MAKER, TOASTER, STOVE/OVEN with glasses, dishes and flatware, cooking utensils with pots and pans
• Air conditioner
• Private BALCONY
• Private BATHROOM including towels and wash cloths
• BEACH TOWELS
• COMPLIMENTARY STARTER SUPPLIES include shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, hand soap, dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper. Guests are responsible for replacements.
• DINING SET is located in the unit to enjoy your lovingly prepared meals
The property is accessible via four elevators to all floors with trash chutes located on each floor at the end of the hallway. The walkway connector between this property and the Modern hotel is a great way to make your way to the beach and lagoon. Also located on-site are:
• Several restaurants (Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, Charthouse)
• Coin-operated laundromat (8th floor)
• Parking garages (open to the public…$20/24 hours)
Guests booking with us will have access to our popular online WELCOME GUIDE which details places to see, things to do, where to eat and shop, tours and excursions, Hawaiian dictionary, public transit information, maps and more!
BOOK WITH US and have access to land, sea, air and neighbor island tour discounts. EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS of 20% off snorkel tours and dives (including shallow or deep reefs and wrecks). No one else offers these discounts! Specific details on discounts are only available once booked and is available online in our Welcome Guide.
Location, Location, Location! We are in the middle of it all!!!
Much to see and do in Waikiki. The Hilton Hawaiian Lagoon and beginning of the World's most famous beach are just steps away. Nearby is Magic Island and Ala Moana Beach Park. Watch the sunsets from nearly any vantage point along the beach and see the Friday night fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village or from your balcony. The nearby neighborhood includes several major hotels and numerous large and small restaurants and nightclubs that cater to every nationality. Ask the kamaaina (locals) for their tips. The world's largest open air shopping center is a short walk away and over the bridge at the Ala Moana Shopping Center. Towards the center of Waikiki you will find The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and other “World Class Shopping” along Kalakaua Avenue (the street fronting the beach). On the other side of Waikiki towards Diamond Head are Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell, Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium.
Public Transportation bus stops are located nearby and open the whole island to you. Public parking on site is available at $20/day.