Magnificent and spacious beach front holiday accommodation in a tranquil and picturesque location, situated on the long sandy beach of the tropical island of Itamarac close to Recife. Enjoy a relaxing holiday under the Brazilian sun.
The dynamic city of Recife and its international airport can be reached within an hour and the enchanting historic center of Olinda is just a 45 min drive.
The luxury apartment is located on the first floor of a 16 unit apartment building: Itamarac Beach Residence.
3-bedroom apartment, about 90 m2, max 8 persons:
This is a superb and spacious apartment with exquisite, modern and comfortable furnishings.
- Large living room with flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, mobile fan, lounge and dining area.
- Modern open kitchen is equipped with a 4 - burner stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator (with freezer), coffee maker, toaster, kettle and blender.
- Sliding doors to the balcony overlooking the sea
- Master bedroom with air conditioning, king size bed and large ensuite bathroom with two showers, double sinks, large mirror and toilet.
- 2 further bedrooms, one queen and the other has four bunk beds, both with air conditioning
- 2nd Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Pets by arrangement
We have a chef who can deliver breakfast, lunch and dinner direct to your door
Kayaks and bicycles are available for hire
The residence also provides a common beach front garden along with a refreshing pool.
The complex is secure with closed in walls, electric gates and you will have access to one parking space within the complex.
Within walking distance you will find supermarkets, pharmacy, bakery, ATM and beach restaurants.
Activities during your stay:
* Enjoy the quiet sandy beaches during the week and its festivities as it comes to life on weekends. There are many restaurants and beach bars, especially at the beach near Fort Orange.
* Take a boat across to the tropical island of Coroa do Aviao; ideal for a beach walk and delicious lunch.
* Charter a boat (by the captains at Fort Orange) and take a fascinating boat ride around the island.
* Snorkeling at the local reef
* Visit the impressive Old Dutch / Portuguese Forte Orange
* Visit the old village situated on a hill: Vila Velha; hike along the Old Dutch path and wooden bridge.
* Visit the Blue Lagoon; where there are pedal boats for rent.
* Visit the secluded side of the island with vast beaches, accessible by taking a boat across the river.
* There is a kite surfing school on the island.
* Visiting the old center of the picturesque Olinda (approx. 45 min drive).
* The metropolitan city of Recife has an old colonial center and a modern promenade on the beach of Boa Viagem district (about 1 hour).
* The city of Joao Pessoa has a beautiful old center with many historic buildings and churches (1.5 hour drive).