Lake Roosevelt Waterfront with Beautiful Sandy Beach @ Seven Bays
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
'Pointe of View' is a Beautiful Seven Bays Vacation Home, 1,950 Sq ft with 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Located on Friday Bay Cove steps from a sandy beach near Seven Bays Marina, store and boat launch.
Pointe of View is nestled in a quiet neighborhood overlooking a beautiful bay and is available as a vacation home for you because we’ve been so fortunate to have really great guests who take great care of the home when they stay. We never have to deal with things being broken or damaged. If you are going to be really rowdy or just want to party, this vacation home is not for you. By all means we want you to have fun and enjoy yourself, just please don’t get out of control, that way we can keep the prices affordable and continue to offer this great vacation home's Pointe of View.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Please call 7 days a week 8:00AM - 8:00PM (PST)
Member since: 2012
- 1950 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- The beauty and charm of this clean comfortable 2 story home is that because there are kitchens and living areas with bedrooms both up and downstairs it is ideal for multiple families. If the kids or part of your group want to stay up later than some of the others, (watching a movie, talking or star gazing) then everyone can enjoy themselves without disturbing the others! The Bedroom upstairs has a king bed. Downstairs has two bedrooms and a sleeper sofa. One bedroom has a king bed and the other bedroom has two bunk beds....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Early Summer 2017
May 20 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
Jul 1 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Sep 2 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 7.7%
*During the Summer Season, weekly rentals are from Saturday through Saturday.
*Maximum 10 people per rental.
*Remote controls need to be returned to their respective upstairs and downstairs TV stands
*The $150.00 cleaning fee covers normal cleaning. Remember this our home and not a hotel. To avoid extra fees dishes need to in the dishwasher, garbage in the outside garbage cans and the home left reasonably picked up and cleaned.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There are many things do in and around the lake. They are listed below in no particular order because they are all fun,
1. Grand Coulee Dam - Take the 'dam tour', which our now teenagers used to love to say when they were young, knowing they weren't normally allowed to use those words :). We are referring to Grand Coulee Dam. They have a lazer light show at night which is fun and they also have a tour where you go down inside the dam with a tour guide...very interesting, informative and AMAZING!!
2. Fort Spokane - This is only a few miles away and there are walking trails and historical information on the fort and the history of the area.
3. Two Rivers Casino - This is a great place to catch some live music, good food and leave some money.
4. Kellers Ferry - Take the ferry loop around and back home through Kettle Falls. This will take a good chunk of the day, but you will see some incredible sights.
5. Antiquing and Exploring - Davenport, Creston, Wilbur and other small communities offer beautiful scenery, peaceful quite drives, many small shops and warm friendly people.
6. Wineries - White Stone Winery is one you should visit even if its just taking a sip of their fine wine.
7. Wildlife Viewing - If boating on the lake keep your eyes open for mountain sheep, wild turkeys, cougars, bears, deer, moose, bobcats, elk, bald eagles and other wildlife.
8. Fishing - We can't forget fishing. This is a great activity and you should have some luck. Ask at the store, marina or stop by Big Wally's for some advice and fish stories. This is a great way to spend part or all of your day with a son, daughter, spouse, friend, relative or simply get some quite alone time.
9. Boating - Ski, tube or float! Great way to cool off or simply find a remote beach to enjoy and relax on.
......the list is endless! add some memories and create your own special list.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We have always loved boating and exploring the lake as well as the surrounding area! We look forward to the relaxing atmosphere this area offers and all its natural beauty.
Why the Owner Chose Davenport, WA, USA:
We have been coming to Lake Roosevelt with our friends and family for nearly 20 years and love the area and all it has to offer. We finally found our perfect get-away to relax and enjoy....our home away from home and hope you enjoy it and the area as much as we do!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
You will fall in love with this clean, comfortable, warm home and it's location. Just a few short steps to a beautiful cove and beach. Take your morning coffee and sit at shores edge and enjoy the sunrise on the cliffs over the lake. Watch your children or grandchildren play in the water or dig on the sandy beach. Take a friend for a walk along the shore or cast a line. This home is ideal for one or more families, as it has a kitchen both upstairs and down. Includes a beautiful deck to enjoy the sunshine and views. Watch the Eagles and Ospreys soar by or any other number of birds! Use the binoculars and you might spot a Big-Horned Sheep from the grass or deck. Sit outside at night and view the endless array of stars. Develop lasting memories with your friends and family!
- Primary: +1 253-219-2450 Please call 7 days a week 8:00AM - 8:00PM (PST)
- Secondary: +1 253-377-4887 Please call 7 days a week 8:00AM - 8:00PM (PST)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful sunsets from the deck!
Backyard looking toward the lake from the deck.
Beach volleyball, reading, sun tanning, fishing, relaxing....steps away!
Relaxing Great Room
back of the home
Kitchen with seating for eight
Roosevelt Room. King Bed Upstairs
Lewis & Clark Room - Downstairs 2 Bunkbeds
Beautiful waterfall between split rock and Hunters.
Lake view by Whitestone Winery.
Ever Changing Shades and Colors
An incredible sandy beach is just steps from your back door!
Beach and moorage in the Bay behind the house....4 - 5 minute walk :)
Evening Lake View from Great Room
Entry Hall looking toward great room and kitchen
upstairs kitchen looking toward lake
Chief Joseph Room. King bed downstairs
Downstairs Kitchen & Great Room
Horses by White Stone...Native American horses or wild?
Mountain Sheep across from Lincoln
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM