NEED MORE SPACE? Paradise Valley Oasis is an amazing home with private heated pool & spa that sleeps large groups - Sleeps 24 in beds to 30 people with the use of 3 high profile air mattresses - Gorgeous Mountain Views, Centrally Located 3 minutes to Old Town Scottsdale, less than 10 minutes from down town Phoenix and 9 minutes from Phoenix's Sky Harbor International Airport.
We’re not exaggerating when we say this 6000-square-foot luxury estate sleeps 30 guests comfortably, has 3 three living rooms, 2 complete kitchens, heated resort style pool & spa and a two-acre yard—you’ll truly be on vacation together, without feeling like you’re living on top of each other.
Paradise Valley Oasis comes with endless amenities. This home is equipped with MULTIPLE smoke detectors, carbon monoxide sensors, and fire extinguishers throughout the property.
DO NOT BOOK THIS HOME IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OUR FEES AND HOUSE RULES!
Here you’ll enjoy:
• Spectacular mountain views
• Over one acre of manicured outdoor living space.
• A refreshing, resort-style pool, complete with a waterslide and waterfall and a very private jetted hot tub.
• Up to eight richly appointed bedrooms, with two comfy sleeper sofas.
• Only minutes from the airport, downtown Scottsdale and Phoenix.
• State-of-the-art kitchen
• Dining Al Fresco
Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood approximately 9 minutes from Airport, 5 minutes to downtown Scottsdale and 15 minutes from downtown Phoenix, this lovely estate is as perfect for the urbanite as it is for the outdoor enthusiast.
Start the morning with a rigorous hike up nearby Camelback Mountain and Pinnacle Peak. Then spend a lazy afternoon floating in the private pool while your kids zip down the built-in waterslide. Dreaming of a night on the town? Several of Phoenix and Scottsdale’s hottest restaurants are only minutes away, along with numerous luxury retail shops and award-winning golf courses.
Lake Pleasant, Saguaro Lake, and Bartlett Lake are all less than an hour away. The younger crowd will have a blast jet skiing and wakeboarding, while grandma and grandpa rekindle their romance on a sunset dinner cruise. Scenic Interstate 17—the gateway to Prescott, Sedona, Flagstaff, and the Grand Canyon—is a 25 minute drive to the west.
If you’re in a stay-at-home mood, you’ll find everything you need right on the property. Watch the big game in one of three plush living rooms—all of which have flat-screen, high-definition TVs—or sneak away to the very private, jetted hot tub. We also have a spacious billiards room with partial bay windows. Enjoy the mountain views and watch your kids race on the front lawn as you play.
When it’s your turn to cook dinner, you’ll feel positively spoiled in the gourmet chef’s kitchen. It’s outfitted with Viking stainless steel appliances, including a six-burner gas range, a large griddle, double convection ovens, and an enormous sub-zero refrigerator/freezer. There’s nothing more fun than surprising the whole group with stacks of steaming hotcakes right off the restaurant-style griddle.
Other perks include the reverse osmosis filtered drinking water in the kitchen and instant hot water, plus a dishwasher, trash compactor, microwave, icemaker, enormous walk-in butler pantry, and large gas grill. This home has all the utensils, serving dishes, and cookware you might need for an epic Thanksgiving dinner. Cooking for a large group has never been so convenient!
After an alfresco dinner on the patio, relax under the stars or soak in the hot tub while your kids go for a night swim. Please note the pool and spa can be heated during cooler months; however, an additional charge may apply.
Feeling sleepy? It doesn’t matter which bedroom you’re in—between the plush mattresses and the high-quality linens, you’ll fall fast asleep. Six of the bedrooms are in the main house. The other two are located in the guest house behind the pool. In all, there are seven king-size beds and five queens.
We also have two convertible sofas, both of which sleep two people comfortably. And if you’re party is really large, we have four super comfy, premium air mattresses, which will accommodate an additional eight guests.
It’s literally impossible to find a vacation rental this spacious anywhere else in Phoenix. Contact us today for more information or to book your stay!
DO NOT BOOK THIS HOME IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OUR FEES AND HOUSE RULES!
ESCAPE THE COLD WEATHER
THERE’S NO SNOW-BLOWING FROZEN DRIVEWAYS HERE IN AZ!
3 Wonderfully comfortable patios with seating for the whole family! Watch the amazing multicolor purple, orange, red, & gold sunsets we are so famous for from the back patio with the soothing sound of the trickling water fall or BBQ’ing your favorite eats on one of two the large gas grills. The front patio is a wonderful quiet retreat for watching the sun come up. Or sneak away for a “very private” dip in the JETTED HOT TUB. And for FULL FAMILY FUN, don’t forget about our super slide oasis!
Air Conditioning, Cable TV, Full Kitchen w/ Viking Stainless Appliances including a 6 burner gas stove & easy to use and clean LARGE griddle, double convection ovens, HUGE Sub-Zero Fridge/Freezer, Trash Compactor, Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Cooking utensils provided, Comfy Linens provided, Front Loader Washer & Dryer, Very Private Hot Tub (extra nightly fee), Heated Pool (extra nightly fee), Gas Grill (BBQ), Butler Pantry (great for entertaining), Water softener w/ reverse osmosis drinking water available at the sink & the refrigerator, instant hot water, and so much more!
Hiking, Rock Climbing, Biking, Golf, Tennis, Racquetball, Basketball, Fitness Center, Gym, Miniature golf, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Hunting, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water Skiing, Windsurfing, Jet Skiing…
This home has everything you could ever need for an amazing vacation for the entire family!
* 6000 Sq/Foot Main House - Sleeps up to 16 people
* Main House has 4 King Beds & 4 Queen Beds
* 1400 Sq/Foot Guest House - Sleeps up to 8 people
* Guest House has 3 King Beds & 1 Queen Bed
* Centrally located only 9 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
* Within 10 -20 minutes from almost every sports
* 10 Minutes from Down Town Phoenix
* 5 Minutes from Scottsdale’s Dining, Shopping,
Nightlife, & GOLF
* Large Private Heated Pool
* Large Private Spa
* Dining Areas Inside and Out For the entire group
* Private Catering Available
* Daily Housekeeping Available
* 1.5 acres of panoramic mountain views
* Back yard is an oasis of fun for the whole family
* Amazing Mountain Views
* Wheel Chair Accessible/ Downstairs Master Bedroom * 2 Large family rooms
* TV’s in every room
DO NOT BOOK THIS HOME IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OUR FEES AND HOUSE RULES.
•As stated within the rates section VRBO ONLY CHARGES FOR THE MAIN HOUSE. THE GUEST HOUSE FEE IS MANDATORY WHEN 8 OR MORE GUESTS BOOK 2 NIGHTS OR MORE OR IF YOU WOULD JUST LIKE 3 MORE KING BEDS AND A SLEEPER SOFA THE GUEST HOUSE SLEEPS 6-8 MORE PEOPLE.
*GUEST HOUSE FEE: JUNE-OCTOBER: $250/night ($750 Minimum), NOV-MAY: $300/night ($900 Minimum) PLUS an additional guest house cleaning fee of $150 plus tax and will be billed separately after booking.
• BOOKINGS FROM NOV-MAY PAYS HEATED POOL AND SPA FEE OF $100/ NIGHT or a $300 MINIMUM FOR STAYS LESS THAN 3 NIGHTS
• EVERY BOOKING FROM NOVEMBER - MAY PAYS < 7 NIGHT FEE OF $900 and FROM JUNE-OCTOBER PAYS $500 FEE (MOST OF THE TIME YOU WILL ALREADY SEE IT WITHIN THE QUOTED RATE)
• PET FEE: Please let us know if you are bringing your furry family member (dogs only). We do allow house trained dogs with a fee which is assessed after booking. The rate is $20/night per dog with a $50 minimum per dog and is billed separately after booking.
• INSTRUCTIONS & REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WILL BE EMAILED SEPARATELY TO BE SIGNED ONLINE THROUGH DOCUSIGN.
• CHECK IN: 4pm – CHECK OUT: 10am (If you would like to check in a little earlier or check out a little later than the regular scheduled time please contact us the day before and as long as we don’t have anyone checking in or out that day and the home can be ready at your required time then it would be no problem. So please contact me via email or phone to see if we can handle that for you)
IMPORTANT HOUSEKEEPING ISSUES:
• NO GLASS IN OR NEAR POOL
• DO NOT USE GARBAGE DISPOSALS. All food waste must be thrown away, the disposals are not made to handle the volume our vacation rentals produce
• We have trash cans in every room and 2 large receptacles in back yard and 4 huge city cans. Interior trash cans have 3-5 liners inside each can
• Please pour cooking oils into trash and not down sinks, BUT PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE OIL HAS COOLED!
• Please use trash can for food disposal and NOT garbage disposals.
• Please leave key in lockbox at front door at all times.
***Alert!!!! Alert!!! Alert!!!
If the dates you are interested in are booked DON'T WORRY, I HAVE MORE HOMES and you can see them right here on VRBO & HOMEAWAY - Please see my other Amazing Homes by staying on VRBO and click the link at the top titled, 'Owner Info' then click on the link underneath that says 'For our other homes on VRBO' or go directly to VRBO Listing #565125 OR #480340.
ALTHOUGH WE ARE TUCKED INTO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN RANGES CENTRALLY LOCATED ONLY MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN SCOTTSDALE WE ARE STILL WITHIN A SUBDIVISION WHERE AS THERE IS ALWAYS THE POSSIBILITY OF TYPICAL CITY SOUNDS AND NEIGHBORS WHO EXPECT YOU TO ACT RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE & EVERYTHING WITHIN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. WE DO NOT PERMIT PARTIES. IF YOU HAVE TO ASK WHAT WE CONSIDER TO BE A PARTY THEN THIS IS NOT THE HOME FOR YOU. YOU WILL NOT BE IN A REMOTE LOCATION WHERE ANYTHING GOES!