Perfect for a family or a group of friends looking for good time in Bali.
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 2 private swimming pools to chill out and relax with family or friends.
- Parking Space for 2 car or multiple motorbikes
- 2 full kitchens where you can whip up your favorite dish or host new friends
- A spacious veranda with dining table, 2 couches and a cable TV
- A daily cleaning service
- Wireless Internet
- Breakfast is included
- For booking of minimum 3 nights, we provide 3 cars for airport pick-up and drop-offs.
- 6 bedrooms with a queen sized bed in each bedroom and ensuite bathroom in each room. We can add additional beds if there are more than 12 people in the group. Maximum 18 people.
- All bedrooms have A/C
- Clean sheets, bath and pool towels are provided
- Soap, shampoo, and conditioner are provided
As people say, locations!, locations!, locations!!!
The house is about 2 minutes walk (no exaggeration) to Seminyak beach, off the main strip in Seminyak where all cafes, restaurants, bars, spas, and fashionable shops are.
- It's a minute walk to a grocery store where you can buy all your groceries and daily necessities.
- A 15 minute walk to Warung Made, the iconic and popular Bali restaurant.
- It's close to all the actions, but yet it's peaceful and quiet, a sanctuary in the center of the city
Taxi Distance to Major Attractions
- Seminyak Beach: 2 minutes walk
- Kudeta or Potato Head or any restaurant/club/lounge in Petitenget area: 15 minutes car ride or about 15 minutes walk from the beach.
- Tanah Lot: 45 minutes car
- Jimbaran: 45 minutes car
- Ubud: 90 minutes car
Transportation is easily accessible here step to the main road, and taxis are aplenty, and car and motorbike rental companies are all readily available.
Other things to note
We are flexible on check-in times. However, if there's another party checking in on the same day you depart, or checking out on the same day your arrive, the check-in and out times are as follow:
Check-Out time: 12 PM
Check-In time: 1 PM or later.
Please note that we will need to photocopy your passport for mandatory police report upon check-in as required by the local/Balinese regulations.
Please do not smoke in the bedrooms. We have ash trays in the living area and in the patio and we would be most grateful if guests will abide by this. No loud music after 10 PM. Absolutely NO drugs.
We are 2 brothers who live in different continents growing up (US and Australia), and we decided to move to Bali together in late 2012. Right now, we decide to see a bit of the world together, so while we are traipsing the world, we are renting out our house in Bali. As the adage goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed, and we count ourselves blessed and lucky to have our friends, Peter and Ariyani, who would be helping us checking-in/out guests whenever we are not in Bali.
Any information left out or something else you would like to know about? Please feel free to ask and we'll happily get back to you as soon as we can!