Escape to 'Kings Landing,' a beautiful lakefront vacation rental home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and accommodations for 20! Situated right on Table Rock Lake, this Shell Knob home offers an outdoor shower, canoes, kayaks, canoes and a stand-up paddle board, a community pool, and hot tub, and everything you need for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Additional Sleeping (Alcove): Queen Bed | Living Room:Queen Pullout Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
This ideally located home is perfectly situated right on Table Rock Lake, with a beautiful yard and dock access, where kayaks, canoes and the stand-up paddle board await for your adventure!
Inside, the home boasts 2,000 square feet of comfortable living space, with 4 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, and a gourmet fully stocked kitchen, perfect for entertaining! For your own entertainment purposes, the home also features a pool table, a cable TV in every bedroom and living area, and wireless internet access.
Start your mornings sipping a cup of freshly-brewed coffee on the patio overlooking the lake. Spend those sunny days relaxing in the community spa or take a dip in the nearby pool! Take the kayaks, canoes and stand-up paddle board out on the lake, located at the dock, right outside your door, and try your hand at fishing in the sparkling waters.
Before heading inside after your water adventures, rinse off in the outdoor shower. Challenge your travel companions to a game of volleyball, horse shoes, or bean bag toss, and fire up the charcoal grill for a cookout in the outdoors!
For dinner, cook a delicious meal in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, complete with a 48-inch commercial grade stove, and dine al fresco as the sun sets over the lake. When you're ready for dessert, roast s'mores around the fire pit before heading inside to warm your toes by the wood-burning stove in the living area.
From the nearby community pool and spa to Table Rock Lake, right outside your door, you'll never have to travel far for waterfront fun.
Enjoy swimming, fishing, and boating from the dock in the yard, or head 5 miles to Kings River Marina, where you can dock your own boat for an additional fee prior to your trip. More outdoor adventures await you 25 minutes away at Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park!
The golfers of the group will be especially ecstatic to practice their swings at the public golf course, 15 minutes away, while travelers of all sorts will enjoy the amusement park, Silver Dollar City, 40 minutes from the property! If you're searching for great shops and dining opportunities, drive just 40 minutes to Branson Landing.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with a 48-inch commercial grade stove, charcoal grill, spacious patio, and deck with furniture, pool table, fire pit, horseshoes, bean bags, wood-burning stove, outdoor shower, in-unit laundry machines, 6 cable TVs, free WiFi, community pool and hot tub, and more!
- Utilize the home's canoe, kayak and stand-up paddle board on the lake, included in rental!
- If you'd like to reserve a boat slip at the marina, please reach out to the Local Contact to register your boat for an extra fee of $25/night
- Unbeatable location - Situated right on the lake, 5 miles from Kings River Marina, 15 minutes from the public golf course, 25 minutes from Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park, and 40 minutes from Silver Dollar City and Branson Landing!
- Closest International Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) - 2300 N Airport Blvd, Springfield, MO 65802, ( ~ 65 miles away)
- Closest Domestic Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, ( ~ 45 Miles Away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- A boat slip can be rented at Kings River Marina for an extra $25 per night fee upon check-in (you'll receive more information about this 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival)
- Please note that golf carts can also be rented for an extra fee of $15 per day (you'll receive more information about this 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival)
- Please note that the boat dock is available for day use only. Boats cannot be left at the dock from sunset to sunrise
- Events, parties, and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (Please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in