Two bedroom/Two bath fully-furnished tri-level condominium with a balcony, a private master bedroom, ensuite & deck on its on floor. Full access to the one car garage plus additional parking just steps from the condo. That is why we offer one of the best condo values in Angel Fire!
Sit back and relax with 2 LED flat-screen TVs with free Dish Network. Free high speed WiFi so bring your electronics. A tiled mud room entrance for easy removal of hiking/biking/skiing gear as well as keyless code entry for easy access to the Condo. The views of the forest are breath taking and unobstructed from your private balcony or deck.
Please note: This is a non-smoking, no pets unit. Smoking OK on deck or balcony. There are also no pets allowed.
* Spacious unit (1200 square feet) with private master suite & bath on separate floor.
* Master bedroom has 'Pillow Top' King size bed, full bath on it's own floor with a private deck.
* Second bedroom loft with king size bed.
* Leather sleeper sofa (full size) and recliner/rocker in living room
* Private balcony with unobstructed mountain view with chairs and table.
* Kitchen is fully equipped, pans, glasses, utensils, coffee and other condiments.
* Bring your laptop/tablet/smartphone and use our free high speed WiFi.
* Free Dish Satellite TV with Starz/Encore. Also there are some smart apps on TV which you can use at your own risk. (Hulu,Netflix,etc...)
* 2 Blu-Ray Player's and a DVD player with some Family and kids movies (Rentable movies at Lowe's grocery store).
* Information binder is provided with restaurant menus, maps & phone numbers of local restaurants and attractions on coffee table.
* Bluetooth available on Living Room speaker so you can listen to your favorite music. Instructions in info binder.
* Portable clothes rack under Master bed downstairs.
* One car garage to store your gear or your car.
In the summer, lake fishing at Eagles Nest lake or Monte Verde lake at the Country Club as well as a kid's fishing pond. Stream fishing at Cimarron Canyon state park and the Rio Grande river near Taos. ATV's, Jeep rides and scenic hikes to top off your day. The weather in Angel Fire is fabulous! Expect sunshine an average 315 days a year. Temperatures range from 33-78 degrees in the summer, making it a popular summer destination to cool off and exercise, relax and have a great time.
World class bike park with over 60 miles of trails which is the largest in the Rocky Mountain states. Rafting near Taos in the Rio Grande.
Don't forget the kid's with Golf,Biking clinics and fishing at the kids pond and swimming at the Angel Fire Country Club pool and kid's play activities as well.
Don't forget the ZipLine. New is the double Zipline for $39/person with 1600' of OMG! There is a free ATV ride back to the chairlift.
Tee off at 8500 Ft at a 6,653 yard 18-Hole Championship Golf Course at the Country Club. Opens May 18th, 2018.
No membership required! http://www.angelfireresort.com/
*** Fishing/Hunting/Birding reports @ http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us/fishing/ ***
In the winter, average snowfall is 140 inches in the valley, 210 inches on the ski mountain. Angel Fire Resort has over 80 ski runs, with 2 high speed quads, 3 doubles, and 2 WonderCarpet lifts for kids. Liberation park for snowboarders has jumps, rails and funboxes. 52% of mountain has snow-making and 85% snow making for kids runs. This is a great family destination!!!