Words and pictures can not portray the grandness of this high-end luxury mountain home! The ceilings are vaulted with grand wooden beams. The layout is designed to allow multiple families space to spread out as well as offer gathering spaces to enjoy time together. The setting is equally spectacular with views and sounds of the Eagle River right in the back yard. This home is conveniently located to everything with direct Dial a Ride Shuttle service to Arrowhead Mountain for skiing! Also, you are just 5 minutes from Beaver Creek base and 15 minutes to Vail.
***Click on the Video Link above to get a better feel for the layout and finish of the home.***
This 7000+ square foot home has 7 bedrooms each having private baths plus a beautiful powder room on the main level and another one on the lower level. The finish level is stunning with gorgeous wood floors, cabinets and doors. The stone throughout the home and bathrooms continue the luxurious feeling of the home. You can enjoy the fabulous views while sitting by the roaring stone fireplace in the great room. You also have a fireplace in the hearth room, master suite and the family room. Additionally, the office is available for business that you may to need to address while on vacation. In the office, there is a King pull out couch. Upstairs, there is a loft which makes for a nice play area for kids and you can also enjoy Arrowhead Mountain ski slopes views from here! On the upper level is a queen bedroom with private bath, a bunk bedroom with two unbelievable maple, full bunk beds that could accommodate 2 per bed and a private bath. Great river views from this room! Also, there is a kids room which is fantastic with ski slope views and 4 single built-in maple beds with plenty of room to play! You will also find a private bath and there is even a secret room hidden behind the maple closet door!
This home is ideal for large families, several families and even corporate retreats! Three to four families can comfortably share this home while still having their own space and privacy.
The chef in your group will love the gourmet kitchen. The appliances are high-end with a 6 burner Wolf stove with griddle and 2 ovens, two dishwashers in kitchen and one in lower level, Sub Zero refrigerator with extra refrigerator drawers. You have great kitchen tools for meals such as Vitamix Blender and Starbucks Espresso machine!
To take in the fresh mountain air, everyone will love the outdoor patio! Here you will enjoy the views and sounds of the river from the hot tub or sitting by the fire pit. You will also appreciate the natural gas built-in grill.
Another great feature to the home is the entertainment factor! It has a fantastic whole house stereo system, with two channels for Air Play music throughout the house for iPod, iPad, or iTunes music integration!
In the lower level you will find a fantastic family room. Sit back and relax while watching the Home Projection Theater large screen TV with touch screen controls. If you prefer, play a game of pool or sit at the game table and have fun with your family and friends. The bar downstairs has a small refrigerator and ice maker and a dishwasher. Of course you can enjoy all these items with the gas stone fireplace roaring! One of the bedrooms is set up as an additional game room with Foosball, TV, Wii video game system with many games for the kids and another private bath. You will also find a second master suite and a private mother-in-law room on the lower level as well as a powder room.
In summary, here is what you will be able to enjoy:
• Master suite with king bed, fireplace, TV, Bose audio, vaulted ceilings & views of the river. Master bathroom has two sinks, separate stone steam shower, fancy jetted tub, water closet and walk-in closet
• Office with nice southern views from the desk and pullout King bed from the couch
• Great Room, Dining area, Gourmet Kitchen, Hearth Room and Powder Room
• Outside hot tub, BBQ and fire pit along the Eagle River
• Loft area which is idea for kids to play! Great ski slope views!
• Queen Bedroom with views of the river and private bath
• Bedroom with two large full bunk beds that may accommodate up to 2 per bed with the potential of 8 in this room. Fabulous views to the river and private bath
• Very spacious kids room with 4 single beds, room to play and secret room! You also have great Arrowhead ski slope views and private bath.
• Fantastic Family Room with pool table, ping pong table, card table, piano player, Runco Home Theater, Bar with dishwasher, refrigerator and sink.
• One bedroom set up as a game room with a foosball table, Wii video game system including many games for the kids as well as a Queen Inflatable Mattress and private bath
• Second master suite with King bed and private bath
• Mother-in-Law room with King bed, TV, Pull out twin chair and wet bar with private bath.
As you can see this home has it all! The home is recently furnished with high quality hardwood pieces and a modern feel. The location is also ideal! It is situated in Arrowhead with the Eagle River in the back yard. Dial a ride shuttle service will pick you up at the front door and take you to the base of Arrowhead lift. From there you can ski over to Beaver Creek and Bachelor Gulch, or you can take a village to village shuttle to the base of Beaver Creek. These shuttles are at no cost and operate during the ski season. Arrowhead shuttle is in service when Arrow Bahn Ski lift is running (typically mid December through early April).