Treat yourself to the ultimate California retreat with this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bath South Lake Tahoe vacation rental cabin, which sleeps 4. Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at this classic 1950's California log cabin, nestled away amongst towering trees in South Lake Tahoe. Offering top-notch amenities and an unbeatable location minutes from Lake Tahoe, Heavenly Ski Resort and much more, this home is sure to provide an unforgettable experience!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
***The Bedrooms and Restroom are located on two separate floors***
Step inside the charming cabin to discover a rustic-inspired interior, which is the perfect size for a small family or group of friends traveling together. This quaint home still boasts many original features, including a beautiful stone chimney, exposed wood beams, hardwood floors and the original stone wood-burning fireplace.
After a long day of outdoor recreation and exploring, you'll love retreating to this cozy cabin to unwind. The inviting living room encourages you to kick back and relax while streaming all your Netflix and Amazon Prime favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV. If the weather is bad, curl up with a good book on the couch or cuddle up with your loved ones next to the roaring fire while the kids stay entertained with the selection of puzzles and games.
Wake early to enjoy your morning cup of joe in one of the rocking chairs on the large front porch, listening to the wind rustling through the pines overhead. Meal prep will be a breeze in the well-equipped kitchen, offering all the essentials like a drip coffee maker, waffle iron, toaster, cast iron skillet and hand mixer.
Everybody in your group will love this cabin's unbeatable location! Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood in the center of South Lake Tahoe, you'll easily be able to visit many of the exciting surrounding attractions.
The cabin is only 1 block from U.S. Forest Land, where the entire family can enjoy exploring the numerous hiking trails, fishing near Trout Creek or marveling at the alpine views in the adjacent meadow.
From here, you'll be only minutes from delicious restaurants, grocery stores, shopping centers, bike rentals and so much more!
5 minutes away you'll find the shores of Lake Tahoe, where you can have the ultimate cookout on the beach and spend hours playing on the water. Additionally, Heavenly Ski Resort & Village, Stateline casinos, Camp Richardson, Emerald Bay and the Lake Tahoe golf course can be found within 10-15 minutes of the home.
If you prefer to venture further, skiing lovers can shred the fresh powder at Sierra-at-Tahoe Ski Resort, Kirkwood Ski Resort or any of the other popular Tahoe ski resorts within an hours drive.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with drip coffee maker, waffle iron, toaster, cast iron skillet and hand mixer; a variety of board games and puzzles; a flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, DVD Player, free WiFi, charcoal grill, fireplace and much more!
- Unbeatable South Lake Tahoe location minutes from restaurants, grocery stores, shopping centers, Heavenly Ski Resort & Village, Lake Tahoe, Camp Richardson and Emerald Bay.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Permit #009355
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited