Elevate your Utah retreat with this spacious 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom Panguitch vacation rental house near Bryce Canyon. Offering accommodations for up to 10 guests, top-notch amenities and beautiful views of Bryce Canyon to the east, 'Red Roof Retreat' is the perfect home base for several families or large groups seeking to explore all that Utah has to offer.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Queen Beds | Mudroom: Twin Pullout Feather Mattress
Inside 'Red Roof Retreat' you'll find 2,400 square feet of rustic living space, boasting beautiful log walls, exposed brick accents, and cozy furnishings.
You'll discover all the necessary comforts of home are provided here, including wireless internet access, cable TV and a spacious enclosed backyard for the little ones to run around.
The inviting living room is the perfect place to catch up with your loved ones around the wood-burning fireplace, while the fully equipped kitchen has everything you could need for preparing tasty meals for the group.
Enjoy your morning coffee at the 2-person breakfast bar, before heading out for an exciting match on the basketball court.
Unwind in the evenings with a tasty beverage as you kick back on the covered porch, soaking up the gorgeous Utah weather.
While you're sure to love spending time relaxing back at the home, you'll definitely want to explore the area! 'Red Roof Retreat' is centrally located near many popular local attractions - Bryce Canyon is just 25 miles away, and Cedar Breaks is 40 miles from the home.
An outdoor enthusiast's heaven, this home gives you easy access to fishing 18 miles away on Panguitch Lake, hiking or biking at Zion National Park 50 miles from the house, and various other recreational activities!
Be sure to pop by C Stop Pizza for a delicious slice of pie, or fire up the grill for the ultimate cookout in the home's backyard. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, 'Red Roof Retreat' is sure to provide the most relaxing Utah retreat for all!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, wood burning fireplace, large enclosed backyard with basketball court, cable TV, DVD player, and more
- Relaxing Panguitch location near Bryce Canyon, Red Canyon, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Zion National Park, Panguitch Lake and more. Enjoy access to fishing, biking, and hiking
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cedar City Regional Airport, 2560 Aviation Way St, Cedar City, UT 84721 ( ~ 60 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large family gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please be respectful of the neighbors
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in