Escape to the beauty of Utah when you book this newly remodeled 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in La Verkin, near Zion Canyon. This stunning home is centrally located to the area's best attractions and features accommodations for 10 guests, making it the perfect choice for families or close friends seeking an unforgettable getaway!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Full Bed | Loft: King Bed, Sleeper Sofa, Rollaway Bed
'Zion Canyon Country Retreat' boasts 2,400 square feet of open and bright living space, as well as everything you need in a home-away-from-home including soft linens and towels, a washer and dryer, coffee maker, and hairdryer.
Relax on the soft leather seating in the living room as you watch your favorite program on the flat screen cable TV. Prepare a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, which you can enjoy at the nearby dining table.
In pleasant weather, cookout on the gas grill in the backyard or play a game of tetherball. Gather in the loft with your travel companions for a friendly game of air hockey or checkers, or curl up on the sofa in front of the fireplace as you watch the large flat-screen cable TV, complete with a DVD player.
When it's time to call it a night, retreat to one of the 4 comfortably furnished bedrooms to drift to sleep on cloud-like mattresses ranging from twin to king. The loft offers a plush king-sized bed for a good night's sleep, or head to one of the other cozy bedrooms to rest up for another fun-filled day!
This beautiful home's central location makes it easy to access all the area has to offer! Utah is known for its incredible parks and recreation areas; you'll be within driving distance of Quail Creek State Park, Sand Hollow State Park, and Zion National Park where you can choose between a plethora of outdoor activities.
When you visit in the winter months, head to Brian Head Ski Resort for a pleasant alpine skiing experience. Take some time to head into town or St George for shopping, dining, or entertainment.
Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Utah, you're sure to make lasting memories when you book this vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, books, flat screen cable TVs, central heating, coffee maker, washer and dryer, DVD player, fireplace, game room, games, gas grill, hair dryer, wireless internet access, linens, towels, patio, and video library
- Fantastic location near Zion Canyon! Easy access to national parks, hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, golfing, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Nearest Airport: St. George Regional Airport, 4550 S Airport Pkwy, St. George, UT 84770 ( ~ 25 miles away from property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties, and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the lower level of this house can be rented separately if the upstairs accommodations aren't necessary for your group. Please reach out to Evolve for availability and information.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in