This Luxurious custom home is nestled in the historic district of Brykerwoods. This charming little neighborhood is only 3.5 miles north of downtown. It's easy access to Mopac, Restaurants, Shopping & Downtown makes this home the perfect location for anyones stay.
This unique and luxurious custom home is 2014 new construction; has 2300sf with four bedrooms, can comfortably sleep 8 to 10 people. With attractive hardwood floors and tile throughout the main floor, some of the very comfortable amenities included are:
* FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* JACUZZI BATH
* FULL SIZE LAUNDRY FACILITY
* SECOND MASTER SUITE (upstairs)
* 1 KING SIZE BED (downstairs)
* 1 QUEEN SIZE BED (secondary master upstairs)
* 2 FULL SIZE BEDS (third & forth rooms)
* HIGH SPEED INTERNET
* 2 - 60" FLAT SCREEN TV's (in both living areas)
* 1 - 42" FLAT SCREEN TV (second master suite upstairs)
* RAINBOW PLAYSCAPE (great for children)
* DESIGNER DECOR THROUGHOUT
* CLOSE TO UT / DT / SXSW
You can also relax inside, or out on your own front porch swing.
* Guest will have access to the entire house.
* We will be available by phone to make your stay more enjoyable in our home.
* Bryker Woods is an older central city neighborhood with a mix of young and old families. It is a predominantly single family neighborhood composed of mostly small homes in good condition. The natural enviornment of the neighborhood is one of its greatest assets. Mature trees line the streets and provide shade for the houses.
* The neighborhood has traditionally enjoyed its proximity to the University of Texas, the Capitol Complex, and downtown. Its central location makes it equally accessible to north and south Austin.
Convenient retail services and facilities are within walking distance to most of the neighborhood. Bryker Woods is a walking and bicycling neighborhood. It is conveniently located within the City and a convenient direct bus routes connecting the neighborhood with the University and downtown district.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Just in case your looking for good eats, activities or attractions, here's a list that won't disappoint.
*FOOD & DRINKS
Grab a cup of JO's COFFEE on South Congress
1300 South Congress Ave.
Tip: Its outdoor seating only, so plan accordingly.
Grab breakfast at Pacha
Order: Best pear bacon scallion pancake you've ever had! Local favorite.
4618 Burnet Rd.
Order: The freakin Vegan on wheat!
Closest location is:
4200 N Lamar Blvd.
Tip: the earlier the better or the line will be down the street.
Order: The Dirty Sanchez & Brushfire, Best Queso
Closest location is:
2801 Guadalupe St close to UT Campus
You can also order online!
The Steeping Room
Order: Beautiful Coconut Iced tea or Iced chai Tea Latte, Chicken Spring Rolls, Buddha Bowl with chicken & peanut sauce, Croque Monsieur & upgrade to the cashew Cesar
4400 N. Lamar #102
South Congress Cafe
1600 South Congress Ave.
Jack Allen's Kitchen
3600 North Capital of Texas HWY
1. Cafe Josie
Order: The Experience, it's worth every bite.
1200 W 6th St.
2. La Condesa
Order: TOSTADAS DE ATÚN, ELOTES, COLES DE BRUSELAS
400 W 2nd St.
3. Roaring Fork
701 Congress Ave.
4. El Alma
Order: Ceviche Clásico, Crema de Elote with crab, Piñarita
1025 Barton Springs Rd.
5. Lambert's BBQ
401 W 2nd St
Upstairs bar usually has a live band.
6. Salty Sow
Order: The Red Fish, its Killer!
1917 Manor Rd.
Tip: book a few days in advance.
Test the trailer eatery scene! Your mind will be blown at all the different options you can get right from a trailer.
The Mighty Cone
Order: chicken/avocado cone combo
1720 Barton Springs Rd.
Coat & Thai
Order: Pad Thai or the Basil fried rice
1720 Barton Springs Rd.
* Stay up late, and go eat somewhere past 2 A.M.
1. 24 Diner
Order: Do yourself a favor and try their chicken & waffles.
600 N. Lamar Blvd.
2. Kerbey Lane
Order: from their spring menu
Closest location: Original
3704 Kerbey Ln.
3. Magnolia Cafe
2304 Lake Austin Blvd.
ATTRACTIONS A MUST:
* Mount Bonnell
The view is breathtaking, perfect for watching the sunset crash into the horizon over looking downtown, the capitol, UT Tower, and the 360 Bridge.
3800 Mt. Bonnell Rd.
* Black Swan Yoga
Find Inner Peace with donation-based yoga
1114 W. 5th St. #202
* Mozart's Coffee Roasters on Lake Austin!
Need a place to relax, bring your laptop get some work done, while enjoying a cup of Jo over looking Lake Austin.
3826 Lake Austin Blvd.
* Austin Sailboat Rentals
Tip: plan ahead and bring a bottle of wine for the ultimate sailing experience on Lake Travis.
* Lady Bird Lake
RUN, BIKE, OR STROLL, Paddle, Canoe, or Row
Lady Bird Lake is the heart of the city. The ten-plus mile trail that borders much of the Lake is a highlight for many of the city's active residents.
* Barton Springs Pool
If you haven't been here yet, move it to the top of your list. The pool is fed by a natural underground spring that keeps it as crisp 68 degrees year-round, making it one of the most popular places in the city on hot summer days.
2201 Barton Springs Rd.
* Lake Austin Spa
Treat Yourself. This is the Ultimate destination to unwind and rejuvenate.
1705 S. Quinlan Park Rd.
SOME OF THE BEST SHOPPING: In need of a last minute outfit, try out...
* The Domain
11410 Century Oaks Terrace
* Maya Star
1508 S. Congress Ave.
* Allens Boots
1522 S. Congress
* Limbo Jewelry
1604 S. Congress Ave.
* Blue Elephant Boutique
4001 N. Lamar
5502 Burnet Rd.