About the property
- Condo1800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths (Sleeps 10)
Caribe the Resort – the name says it all!! This is the most complete, entertaining complex you will ever stay in! Plenty to do for the entire family – you may never leave the Resort!
Welcome to The Club Level - as a guest, you deserve the very finest for your vacation. The Club Level offers just that - now featuring our Hotel Collection Linens. You will be welcomed at bedtime with a down alternative comforter enveloped in crisp white sheets giving you the same look and feel of a luxury hotel (but with the comforts of home) along with upgraded toiletries. The Club Level also provides free unlimited movies through Netflix. No Check In required for The Club Level - go directly to your unit and start enjoying your vacation as soon as you arrive!
This 3/3 Caribe unit features the following:
- Professionally decorated with comfortable furnishings with a 54 in. HDTV + DVD
- King Bed & 32 in. HDTV in Master + huge bath with walk in shower & Jacuzzi tub
- King Bed & 15 in. HDTV in Guest w/private bath
- 2 Queen Beds & 18 in. HDTV in Guest w/private (or shared) bath
- 2 Twin Sleeper Chairs
Stunning Views of the Bay – all from the privacy of your balcony on the 9th floor
State of the Art Kitchens
- Stainless steel Kitchen Aid Appliances
- Warming Drawers
- Wine Cooler
- Wet Bar with Ice Maker
- 9 Outdoor Pools & 6 Outdoor Hot Tubs & Water Slides
- 3 Indoor Pools & 3 Indoor Hot Tubs
- Huge Lazy River Area
- Tennis Courts, Bocce Ball Courts
- Kids Playground
- Game Room
- On-Site Deli and Full Service Restaurant within Walking Distance
- Boat Slips available for Rent
- Each Building has its own Fitness Center with state of the art Equipment
- Full Service Marina
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 AM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit over the Thanksgiving break. The condo was well furnished and comfortable. Great place to stay.
Great resort! Great Condo! Beautiful Views!
We can't wait to return!
So much to do at the Resort, you may never leave.... but if you do, there is shopping, lots of great restaurants (many with live music!) and beautiful beaches. Don't forget to visit Pensacola - especially during the Blue Angels performance. Check out their museum & IMAX theater on a rainy day - you'll be glad you did!
Additional information about rental rates
Email us for best rates!
Quotes are auto generated and answered 24/7
Your inquiry will receive a reply within 3-5 minutes!!