|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Located directly on a beautiful white sand beach in the West Beach area of Gulf Shores, this beach house is named Steve's Rolled Tider.
The kitchen has Corian counters with generous space for food preparation or entertaining . There are 5 spacious bedrooms with 4 bathrooms. There are 2 king bedrooms including the beachfront Master suite where you'll find one of the private bathrooms. There are 3 bedrooms with queen beds for a total of 14 maximum occupancy.
Steve's Rolled Tider was built as a fun family beach house, it is more than your average vacation beach rental. Away from the condo crowds with plenty of room on the beach, you are still just 5 miles from the center of Gulf Shores. Walk out the back door and you are at the beach.
Great restaurants, charter fishing boats, shopping centers and fun amusement parks are all close by. Or, cook your own meals with everything provided to cook with and serve. Enjoy them at the spacious dining area inside or outside on the spacious deck over looking the Gulf.
Steve’s Rolled Tider accepts weddings!
• The wedding party has to be limited to 50 people max.
• There is an additional $1000 deposit (check only) for the wedding. The entire “wedding” deposit will be refunded within 7-14 days of departure as long as there is no damage to the property. The party making the reservation is responsible for everyone on the property. The deposit is due 60 days prior to arrival.
• No more than 16 people can occupy the property overnight.
• The party is responsible for getting all necessary licenses from the City of Gulf Shores to proceed with the ceremony.
• Full Payment for the property along with the “wedding deposit” is due 60 days prior to arrival. The payment is non-refundable if there is cancellation beyond this point. (Guest are offered trip insurance)
STAY AND PLAY
This rental comes with our 'Stay and Play Package.' Each night you will receive:
-one free round of golf for one adult a day;
-one complimentary deep-sea fishing admission on a party boat for one adult a day;
-one adult fare upon a dolphin cruise a day(seasonal);
-unlimited movie rentals per unit- two movies out at a time;
-one adult admission to local water park a day(seasonal);
-fourteen free points to the amusement center a day.
*The 'Stay and Play Package' begins on the scheduled date of arrival and is not available on day of departure. Services are non-cumulative and non-transferable. All services are subject to change, subject to availability, and weather permissible. The 'Stay and Play Package' does not apply to monthly rentals. For detailed information text GULF to 95577
The location of this property was great. It was away from the crowd, but yet easy to get to. The condition of the house is another story. The deck was great because it was new. The rest of the house was not kept up at all. Paint chipping everywhere, loose boards on the steps, broken dishwasher, and outlets that didn't work. It was reasonably clean. The house next door appeared to be the same floor plan, and kept up, and I think was considerably cheaper when I checked online. I would stay away from this one unless they put some work into it.
Located directly on the Gulf 5 miles west of Hwy 59.