Retreat to the serene waters of Lake Chelan when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, Manson vacation rental townhome. Boasting accommodations for 10 guests throughout 1,600 square feet of roomy living space and access to community amenities, this townhome is perfect for large families and friends in search of the perfect Pacific Northwest oasis.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa | Downstairs Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Located in a quiet, established neighborhood, this townhome will allow you and your travel companions to enjoy privacy and relaxation. The unit is nestled along the beautiful Lake Chelan, a stunning natural area embellished by beautiful homes, soaring trees, and superb views of the valley.
Inside, the light and airy home offers 1,600 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, with stylish, high-end decor, comfortable king and queen-sized beds, and all the amenities necessary for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience.
You'll fall in love with the interior of this lovely townhome, offering a warming fireplace, chic decor and an abundance of natural light that floods in from all angles. Curl up on the leather sofa and warm your toes by the fire while you watch your favorite entertainment on the flat screen TV.
Whip up a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen while your guests accompany you at the quaint breakfast bar, before sitting down to enjoy your meal around the 6-person dining table.
After your day of exhilarating lake activities, unwind on the private balcony with an after-dinner cocktail before slipping into sweet dreams in one of the three bedrooms, offering tranquility and serenity.
Take advantage of the unbeatable community amenities, including a calming community infinity pool, pristine hot tub, and outdoor grilling stations.
Stroll down to the Marina's edge and indulge in a tasty treat at The Lake Chelan Brewery or sample fries and tartar at The Sunset Bar and Grill. Taste the produce at Village Market and Deli or sip on a glass of wine at The Lake Chelan Brewery or Benson Vineyards Estate Winery.
There are several brewery tours available in the area, along with about 10 winery tasting rooms in Downtown Manson. Dive into a variety of watersports at the Manson Bay Marina, including jet skiing, kayaking and water skiing.
Hike through the lush forestry of the Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest or take a helicopter ride over Lake Chelan.
Whether you choose to spend your time lounging by the heated community pool or marveling at the lake views from your balcony, you are sure to have made lasting memories when you stay at this Manson vacation rental townhome.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include central heating, private balcony, scenic views, air-conditioning, free WiFi, onsite washer and dryer, 2 flat screen TVs, fully equipped kitchen, and much much more
- Take advantage of community amenities including an infinity pool, hot tub and outdoor grilling stations
- Ideal Manson location offering easy access to casual restaurants, upscale dining, hiking, kayaking, biking, snowshoeing, water skiing, shopping, downtown Manson, Lake Chelan and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Grant County International Airport-MWH, 7810 Andrews St NE, Moses Lake, WA 98837, (~ 85 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in