Free Night! New Rental! Best 3 Bed Rate, Pool, Hot Tub, Internet, Monthly Rates!(7 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Mountain View Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Master: Queen bed with fireplace and private bath.
Second bedroom/Queen log bed and TV.
Third bedroom- great for the kids but will accommodate adults. Twin under full log bunk, single futon and TV.
2nd and 3rd bedroom share 2nd bathroom.
There are two working fireplaces in the unit. One in the living area (queen size futon here) and one in the master bedroom.
Free WiFi is available in the unit and can be accessed in the Recreation Center where there is a shared desktop computer. The kitchen is fully stocked with features new appliances. In the Recreation Center you will find the indoor pool, 3 indoor hot tubs, sauna, and the laundry facilities. A full locker room complete with showers is also available.
We welcome you for a great well-deserved getaway!
Please call or e-mail Melinda and Tony. We will be happy to help you with your trip to Winter Park.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2004
- 1 story
- On floor 3
- 1350 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 3 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
May 25 - May 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Nov 22, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 22 - Jan 2, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 7.7%
Rates are subject to change until rental contract is completed. There must be someone on the property 25 years of age or older at all times, including Spring Break.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Hot Chocolate Sleigh Rides, Dinner Sleigh Rides, Dog Sledding, Tubing Hill, over 600 Miles of Bike Paths, Summer Festivals, Craft Shows, Summer Events, Alpine Slide, Fishing, Hiking, New Childrens and Skate Park, Amazing Restaurants, and Much Much More!!!
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We just love this mountain paradise! We invite you to come and vacation and enjoy all the things Winter Park has to offer. This condo is great for families with kids and large groups of adults. Make a few meals in and go out on the town for others. There is downhill skiing and cross-country skiing in the winter. There is biking and walking in the middle season. The town of Winter Park has year-round activities. The ones we've enjoyed are the Winter Park Jazz Festival, the KBCO Music Festival, bike riding, fishing, art festivals and the local dining and shopping.
Why Winter Park, CO, USA:
The condominium complex is nestled in the woods just outside the town of Winter Park. The clubhouse/recreation center is just nearby. There you can relax your muscles in the hot tub after being out all day. Locker rooms and clean towels are available at the front desk just bring your swimsuit. There is free wi-fi in the unit as well as cable tv and several dvd players. The shuttle stops just outside the building to take you to town and the Winter Park and Mary Jane Resorts. You can easily access trails from outside the building for hiking or cross-country skiing.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
• Go skiing • Walk into town (3 blocks) • Walk to the trout pond across Highway 40, feed fish (summer). You can catch your own fish and they will cook it for you (for a nominal charge). • Rent bikes or horses across highway. There are several bike shops in town. • Hike to Ski Resort on Fraser River Trail (sometimes see beavers) (1.5 miles) • Stop at Berthoud Pass summit (over 11,000 feet altitude) between Winter Park and I-70 toward Denver • Eat breakfast at Carvers (walking distance) • Smokin’ Moe’s barbecue (walking distance) • Visit Granby Lake and Grand Lake on road to Rocky Mountain National Park (25 miles) • Drive to West entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park (35 miles) • Continue through the Park over Trail Ridge Road (over 11,000 ft altitude). Stop at the Alpine Visitor Center. Road is normally open starting Memorial Day to at least Labor Day. Road comes out in Estes Park. • Visit Georgetown (30 miles). Ride on steam train (summer). Visit Adrianne’s favorite Indian jewelry shop • Visit Breckenridge (70 miles) • Go fishing • Drive to the top of Mount Evans (from Idaho Springs) • Drive Rollins Pass road, route of the original railroad, before Moffat Tunnel was built • Relax and do nothing Whether you choose to be active or to use the time here as a retreat, we hope you will enjoy the many choices available. Make yourselves at home with your friends or your family and get away from the 'real' world for a little while. Just remember to appreciate and enjoy each other and each moment. Melinda and Tony will make sure your stay is a pleasant one, so please call if anything is not up to your standards and they will make it right. Blessings, Melinda, Tony, Colin, Sean and Liam
- Primary: + (303) 587-7788 3035877788
- Secondary: + (303) 909-1881 (Colorado, USA) 3035877788
Links to more information:
Beautiful Spacious Living Area with High Vaulted Ceilings - Tons of Sun Light!
Beautiful kitchen equipped with all of your cooking needs.
First master with valluted ceilings and all new bed linens.
First of two apacious newly remodeled bathrooms.
Second Master Bedroom, complete with vaulted ceilings and natural fireplace.
Second master bath, newly remodeled.
Full bath in newly remodeled bathroom.
Third Bedroom Includes a Full Futon.
Rec Center Complete with Three Hot Tubs!
Recreation Center, DVD's Available, Pool, Three Hot Tubs, Locker and Sauna.
View from Front Deck.... Winter Park Resort and Perry Peak.
Winter Park offers year-round fun for all!
Brand New 42' Flat Screen and Natural Fire Place.
First of two master bedrooms, complete with office and new flat screen tv.
Office area in first Master bedroom.
Newly remodeled bathroom with huge shower.
Second Master Includes Cozy Natural Fire Place.
Double sinks in second master bedroom.
Thrid Bedroom Complete with Double on Bottom, Single on Top Bunk Beds.
Huge Indoor Pool, Located a Few Steps From the Condo!
The Peaceful View Off The Back Balcony - Very Private!
View of Winter Park Ski Mountain.
Beautiful natural light pours into main living area with windows atop valuted
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.