Smuggler Cabin - 4 Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms - Sleeps 14 - True Ski In Ski Out Townhome
This deluxe cabin is a private vacation home on the Mountain Lodge Resort property and literally 15 feet from the Double Cabin Ski Run. It’s simply the best ski-in-ski-out access in Mountain Village or Telluride. This cozy 2,400 sq ft mountain cabin is ideal for large families, to share with friends or other families. The deluxe cabin has mountain views, large decks, gas grill, full kitchen, living area, gas fireplace, radiant in-floor heat and slope side access.
The cabin is located within the Mountain Lodge Resort so guests enjoy all the Lodge amenities including heated swimming pool, restaurant, two hot tubs, spa, gym, valet parking, free shuttle service, and a beautiful bar with an enormous wood burning fireplace and spectacular views. The lodge also has a full service Christi Sports ski / snowboard rental shop.
Ski right up to your front door and put your skis on the spacious porch. The main floor offers a queen bedroom, bath and kitchen that opens to a large open living/dining area with fireplace, flat screen TV and a spacious deck with gas grill and views of the San Sophia Range.
Upstairs resides an open master bedroom with mountain views, large walk-in closet, jetted tub, separate shower and king size bed.
The lower floor has two bedrooms. The first is a queen bedroom and the second is a bunk room with three sets of twin bunks (sleeps 6). There’s a large shared bathroom on this floor with double vanity. Lots of closet space and a washer/dryer completes the lower level.
Once you arrive at Mountain Lodge, there is no need for a vehicle, everything is walking distance, or you can use the free Lodge shuttle. It’s a short walk to the local grocery store. The free gondola is also a short walk and will take you to the core of Mountain Village (6 minutes) or the town of Telluride - just 19 minutes away!
Telluride is known for its world class skiing, however summer is fast becoming the favorite time of year to visit. The dramatic views, festivals, sunshine, and outdoor fun such as hiking, mountain biking, golfing, fly fishing, and whitewater rafting keep everyone coming back in the summer. A wonderful creek passes right by your cabin too!
Your vacation will be made as convenient as possible with your full time host and concierge at no charge. Call or click to reserve this ideal vacation home in one of the best locations in Mountain Village for skiing and summer fun.
• True Ski In Ski Out Access on Lower Double Cabin Ski Run
• Accommodates 14
• 2,400 square feet
• Open Living Room
• Kitchen with Sub Zero refrigerator - Stainless Steel Appliances
• Deck with barbeque grill, outdoor seating and views of San Sophia Ridge (13,000' Peaks)
• Year Round Pool & Hot Tub (Common Use)
BEDDING & BATHS:
• Master suite
- King bed
- Large walk-in closet
- Master bath with over-sized tub, separate shower and double vanities
- Flat Panel TV
• 2nd Guest bedroom
- Queen Bed
• 3rd Guest bedroom
- Queen Bed
•4th Guest bedroom
- Bunk room with three twin bunks (6 twin beds total)
- Flat Panel TV
• Free WiFi
• Gas Large Fireplace
• Cable TV
• Queen Sleeper sofa
Taxes & Fees:
• 12.4% sales tax, 3.75% processing and linen fee (Pay By Check and SAVE 3%)
• Checkout Cleaning Fee: $450.00
• Limited Liability Insurance: $39.00 – Protects you up to $3,000.00 in accidental damage, theft or lost keys to a home.
By Colorado State Law, occupancy cannot exceed the maximum amount of 14 for this property at anytime.
Be sure to inquire about SUPER DISCOUNTS on the following:
- Airport Shuttles
- Lift Tickets
- Ski and Snowboard Equipment Rentals - Save 20%+
- Activities - 4X4 Tours, Food Tours, Photography Tours, Fly Fishing Tours, White Water Rafting Tours, Spa Services, Yoga & Spinning Classes and more.
SAVE TIME! Let us stock your vacation home with groceries/liquor or fresh flowers?
$35/hourly for shopping and delivery plus the receipt cost.
Business License: 005274