2 bedroom 2 bath with room for 10
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - We are serious about the no smoking.We are serious about the no smoking.
Max guests: 11
- No Third Party Bookings. Guest who books must stay. Guests not in reservation must be added through adjustment Supervise your children while outside
- Absolutely NO smoking Smoking or inhaling recreational products anywhere except on the flagstone patio will incur $200 + cancellation.
- No Parties, Loud music, or lots of extra guests. This is not a party house. If something breaks something, please pay for it. Quiet Hours 11pm-7am
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Enhanced cleaning practices
John or Jenni Faison
- english, spanish
About John or Jenni Faison
John & Jenni Faison is the Executive Director of Centro International de Raleigh. They is passionate about sharing about God's love for immigrants with others. The believe that welcoming immigrants will bring a blessing to the Church, to our communities and to our nation. We like to camp in a pop-up, a tent, or a regular camper. We especially like to camp in the winter. The mountains are our favorite place to camp. We like the out of doors but hate the heat. We should probably live in Alaska. We try to go to the beach once a year in late early fall to avoid the crowds and the heat.
John or Jenni Faison purchased this House in 2016
Why John or Jenni Faison chose Northeast Raleigh
This home is perfect for the traveler. We bought and remodeled it with travelers in mind. It is close to major attractions and roads in the Triangle but is located in a quiet, safe neighborhood. We live three blocks away in the same neighborhood and are close-by to help in any way.