Looking for a great getaway? Then you will enjoy our lake house that is fully furnished. Whether you are looking for a place to relax, take in the sights, or have fun on the all-sports lake, this is the place for you.
You will love waking up in the morning to a beautiful view of the sunrise as you sip your coffee. The dining table is on the front porch so you can enjoy the view of the lake as you eat each meal. During your stay you will want to make sure you take a kayak trip to one or both of the islands that are not very far away.
During the evening you can sit back and relax and take in the views from the deck or enjoy a bonfire down by the lake.
We are located 15-20 minutes from downtown Traverse City. Minutes away from horse back riding, beaches, hiking, biking, wine tasting, breweries, shopping, and more.
The Lake House is located on a quiet piece of property with another house (The Cottage) that sleeps 4. If you would like more info on the Cottage to rent see HomeAway #4472153. Below are the Lake House details:
Lake House Details:
• Peak Rental Season: Saturday-Saturday
• Two Bedroom: A queen size bed in each bedroom
• One Bath: Tub/shower
• 700 Sq ft - Air Conditioner
• New leather queen sofa bed & love seat
• Recently updated
• Large enclosed porch with a great view of the lake and islands
• Furnished – sheets, towels, microwave, dishes, pots and pans, coffee pot, crock pot, toaster, etc
• Water Softener w/Reverse Osmosis Purified Drinking Water
• Netflix , Wifi, Blue Ray Player
• Attached deck
• No onsite laundry
• Gas Grill
• Fire Pit with Chairs
• Paddle Boards-Free
• Patio Table Set
• 33’ of Lake Front – Beach area with easy access to beautiful Spider Lake from the new dock.
• Public boat launch down the road
Year Round Recreational Activities
• 20 mins from downtown Traverse City
• Horseback Riding – Ranch Rudolf
• Turtle Creek Casino
• Great fishing – Pike, blue gill, bass, crappie, perch and sunfish
• Snowmobile Trails
• Cross country skiing, downhill skiing: Mt. Holiday Ski & Recreation Area and Hickory Hills
• Tubing: Timberlee Hills Snow Tubing
• TART Bike trail: 9.7 mile long
• Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes
• Fall Color Tours
• State Forest – Hiking, hunting, bike and snowmobile trails
• Great Lakes Children’s Museum
• Fine Dining
• Wine Tasting
• Shopping – Downtown Traverse City, Grand Traverse Mall, The Village at Grand Traverse Commons (formerly known as Traverse City State Hospital)
• Grace MacDonald Park - Just down the road
Please feel free to contact me with any further questions. Thanks!