About the property
- Villa1229 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
Bay Villa, Waterfront, 1 Bedroom, 2 Baths (sleeps 2)
E Komo Mai 'Welcome' to this WATERFRONT one bedroom upper level bay villa with the master bedroom overlooking the ocean!! We are a gated community. Enjoy a dream vacation with this stunning, extensively upgraded and customized oceanfront gold++++ villa; it is a rare gem among the Kapalua Bay Villas. With over 1200 square feet of luxurious living space, this two story townhouse style villa, with extended square footage, showcases expansive oceanfront views due to its amazingly close proximity to the water (you have to see it to believe it - photos just don't do justice). This is the perfect place for honeymooners, anniversaries, first timers to Maui, and everyone returning for new special moments and memories.
This villa has been designed by a well-known designer with island inspired furnishings - it boasts a fabulous custom kitchen with solid cherry cabinetry, gorgeous granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances -- all overlooking the expanded living room with floor to ceiling windows and the breathtaking ocean beyond. There is a full bathroom on each floor, an expanded and oversized master suite with private lanai and jaw-dropping views of the ocean, the white sandy beach surrounded by the staggering beauty of lush landscaping and palm trees at the famed Kapalua Resort. Wake in the morning as the sun rises over the majestic beauty of the West Maui mountains, nestled beside the glistening ocean frontage. Begin your day in the newly designed master bath with an oversized, step-down shower and granite counters -- all with fabulous views of the ocean!!
Enjoy magnificent views of the famous Honolua Bay, the Plantation Golf Course & Clubhouse; watch fishing boats go by, cruise liners, catamarans, and wind surfers too... During the annual whale migration season you'll see these magnificent creatures come up out of the water; it's a marvel and a wonder to behold - right from the comfort of your living room or bedroom. The large and beautiful sea turtles come to a cove that is just in front of the villa. They can be clearly seen using binoculars provided for our guests. Breathtaking!!
There is so much to do and enjoy… several beaches within walking distance, snorkeling, stand up paddle-boarding, many many fabulous restaurants and local fare too, luau's, zip-lining, two golf courses with a shuttle to take you to/from + 2 more courses a short drive away, scuba, fishing, sailing, parasailing, dinner sunset cruises, a pool literally steps away, and the list goes on.
Our villa, with spectacular 'makai and mauka' (ocean and mountain) views, will surpass your expectations; the sunsets you have to see to believe, windows open to the warm and gentle trade winds, the tranquility of the beaches, hearing the surf from your villa - it doesn't get any better than this!!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Why Russ chose Kapalua
The view is truly awe inspiring.
What makes this Villa unique
We believe once you arrive here all else will fade away. You'll feel a great sense of serenity as you watch the whales while relaxing from your living room or bedroom. It doesn't get any better than this.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Views are amazing
We had a wonderful time. We had everything we needed and more! We'lll be back!
Whales breaching, surf spray on a rocky coastline all right out your window, mere feet away
Wonderful property, this is our second time to Kapalua Bay villas and I must say this particular unit is by far the best. Nice attention to detail, well-managed, fabulous location,and great accommodations. We could not of been happier. Thanks go to the owner and also the property manager!
The perfect spot to stay in Kapalua!
The perfect spot to stay in Kapalua!
A week in paradise
This is the best VRBO we have ever used. What a location. Russ was wondeful to work with. We should have stayed longer than our week. Next time we will!
The condo was everything described. I loved the location as it was not overly busy and within a short walk of several beaches. We enjoyed waking up and seeing whales outside the window.
Fabulous location, spectacular views, magnificent villa.
We stayed at Kapalua Bay Villas about 5 years ago and always wanted to return. This villa is absolutely gorgeous and couldn't offer better views of the ocean crashing against the rocky shore below. It is conveniently located to many attractions, but is just far away from the hustle and bustle of Kaanapali beach to provide a relaxing, quiet place to get away. We will definitely return and will make this villa our first choice.
• Walk along the beautiful COASTAL TRAIL...just outside your door in front of the building
• For GOLF...play the famed PLANTATION Golf Course with substantial guest savings. This course is where the first annual PGA invitational tournament of the year takes place. Also, play the championship BAY Golf Course which sponsored an LPGA tournament. For instruction go to the state of the art facility at the KAPALUA GOLF ACADEMY...featuring driving range and pro shops too!!
• For SPA lovers...walk to the world class KAPALUA SPA MONTAGE - facials, massage, steam, sauna, salon, fitness - fee/ask about a special offer.
• For TENNIS players...visit the award winning facility at the KAPALUA TENNIS GARDEN, instruction available & pro shop too.
• For adventure…zip-lining, horseback riding, diving, surfing, paddle boarding, wind surfing, helicopter tours, drive to Hana, winery-wine tasting, dawn bicycle ride down Haleakala, and much more!
• NOV to APR...whale watching season
• JAN - Sentry PGA Golf Tournament of Champions, Kapalua
• FEB - World Whale Day
• MAR - Celebration of the Arts Festival @ Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
• MAY - Maui County Carnival, Kahului
• JUN - Kapalua Wine & Food Festival @ Ritz-Carlton
• JUL - Fourth of July celebration on Front Street in Lahaina
• AUG - Hawaii Int'l Music Festival, Kahului
• SEP - Annual Maui Marathon
• OCT - Halloween Costume Parade, Front Street/Lahaina
• OCT - Xterra World Championship Triathlon
• NOV-DEC - Maui Women's Pro Surfing Tournament, Honolua Bay
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates do not include tax. Exceptions to minimum stay to fill calendar. Accidental Property Damage Waiver Available. Hawaii Tax ID# W4012720602 On island property manager for your care during your stay.