Tranquility awaits you at this lovely 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Alto. Natural scenery meets your eyes the moment you arrive, as you find yourself surrounded by towering trees and a diversity of plants. With accommodations for 6, close proximity to endless outdoor activities, and a private deck that provides the perfect view to admire the surrounding wildlife, this quaint home ensures a rejuvenating getaway for you and your loved ones.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Boasting 1,200 square feet of comfortable living space, this cozy house has everything you need for a true home-away-from-home experience.
Curl up on one of the plush couches in the living area and warm your toes by the gas fireplace.
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee on the spacious deck while listening to the chirps of birds in the surrounding trees. Take a pleasant stroll through the yard and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for wildlife passing in front of your eyes.
For dinner, whip up a meal in the fully equipped kitchen or fire up the gas grill for a cookout in the beautiful outdoors. End your evenings on the patio before heading inside to gather around the fireplace with your crew.
With endless outdoor activities right outside your door, this home's location is the perfect spot for active vacationers! Embark on outdoor adventures from skiing and golfing to hiking and fishing, all within minutes of the property.
Spend a relaxing day sightseeing around town. Shop 'til you drop in downtown Ruidoso, and be sure to visit the Inn of the Mountain Gods and Ruidoso Downs Race Track for a day of entertainment.
During the winter, shred some powder at the Sierra Blanca Ski Resort, minutes away from the home.
From the home, you'll also be just minutes from numerous restaurants, the Billy the Kid Museum, horseback riding, theaters, and so much more.
With an abundance of activities to do all around the beautiful Alto area, you're sure to make lasting memories while staying at this fantastic vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck, gas grill, gas fireplace, onsite laundry machines, 2 cable TVs, DVD player, wireless internet access, and more!
- Fantastic location - Minutes from skiing, fishing, sightseeing, downtown Ruidoso, the Inn of the Mountain Gods, Ruidoso Downs Race Track, Billy the Kid Museum, restaurants, horseback riding, theaters, and much more!
- Airport: Roswell International Air Center - 1 Jerry Smith Cir, Roswell, NM 88203, (~ 85 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in