Your serene Montana getaway begins when you book this secluded 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Darby. Located on a working ranch where you're sure to see a variety of wildlife, this quiet property offers accommodations for 8 guests looking for a relaxing, yet adventurous retreat! Come and enjoy all the area has to offer!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed with Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Queen-Sized Pullout Bed
Set against an extraordinary backdrop, you'll find all of your cares melt away as you pull up to 'Townsend Ranch Bunkhouse.' This tranquil property offers everything you need for a comfortable stay with family or friends.
The interior of the home helps you to unplug from the stresses of daily life by removing the distractions of TV or internet. Relax on one of the plush sofas in the living room as you read a good book, or sit out on the front porch and take in the scenery.
Feed your appetite after a fun-filled day in the fully equipped kitchen, which you can enjoy at the nearby dining table. If you need a break from the kitchen, have a summertime barbecue as you cookout on the gas grill. You'll enjoy spending time outside, where you're sure to see and interact with, horses, deer, wild turkeys, and foxes. Feel free to bring your own horse!
When you're ready to explore the area, you'll find this outdoor enthusiast's haven offers plenty to do year-round. The Bitterroot Valley is famous for its outdoor recreation, where you can discover fly fishing, rafting, snow skiing at Lost Trail Powder Mountain, mountain biking, and hiking.
Bring your ski boat or jet skis and enjoy two beautiful mountain lakes; Lake Como and Painted Rocks Lake. Take a scenic hike by accessing one of the countless National Forest trailheads to explore Montana's wilderness and wildlife refuges. During the summer months, stop by the local farmer's market on your way to the rodeo.
Bring your equine friend along, as this lovely property offers accommodations to board your horses during your stay. If you are interested in just riding in the mountains; there are many trail heads easily accessible in the valley. If you are interested in learning to improve your riding skills- lessons are available with the homeowner.
Whether you use the 'Townsend Ranch Bunkhouse' as your base camp, or just take a peaceful vacation from the rest of the world, you're sure to have an unforgettable trip to Darby when you book this relaxing vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker, crock pot, in-unit laundry machines, gas grill, hair dryer, laundry detergent, linens, and towels
- Enjoy being on a working ranch where you can see and interact with horses, deer, wild turkeys, and foxes
- Fantastic Darby location! Easy access to fly fishing, rafting, snow skiing at Lost Trail Powder Mountain, mountain biking, hiking, golfing, farmer's markets, rodeo, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 4: Twin-sized Bed, Twin-Sized Trundle Bed
- A Queen-Sized Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 additional guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must accurately identify the number of guests and age groups
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in an entirely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in