** Please note that this home only sleeps 5 guests during the colder months since the loft space (w/ 4 twin beds) is not insulated **
Escape from everyday life with a rejuvenating retreat at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath Warrensburg vacation rental cottage nestled on the edge of the Hudson River near Lake George. The perfect choice for families, friends, and couples visiting New York, this cozy abode sleeps 5 comfortably and promises a relaxing getaway to upstate New York's Adirondack Mountains area!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Loft (Available Only During Warmer Months): 4 Twin Beds
Step inside to find peaceful views of the Hudson River in each room, plus plenty of room to relax and unwind with your loved ones throughout the cozy interior.
In the fully equipped kitchen, prepare a home-cooked meal while enjoying window-framed river views before sitting down together at the dining table to begin planning the trips adventures.
The open floor plan combines the kitchen with the dining and living spaces, so after dinner, easily make your way from the dining area to the living room, where you can kick back and relax while watching a favorite show or movie on Netflix.
For a relaxing night enjoying the outdoors, grill up a mouth watering feast on the covered deck overlooking the peaceful Hudson River.
Afterwards, grab a book and lay back on the comfy hammock or roast marshmallows over the glowing fireplace. Sip a fine glass of wine on the outdoor furniture before retiring to any of the comfortable bedrooms for a restful night's sleep!
When you're not relaxing inside this quaint cottage, you'll find the area's abundant attractions just minutes away, along with endless outdoor fun at Lake George.
Conveniently located within 15 minutes from the property, Gore Mountain Ski Center and North Creek offers boutiques, restaurants, and gorgeous river views within a quaint mountain village.
This spot is perfect for scenic drives through the mountains, especially when the fall foliage is abundant with color! For even more gorgeous views, you'll love the Adirondack Scenic Railway!
Fishers, be sure to bring your fishing rods, as this home is surrounded by beautiful lakes, where you’re sure to reel in your catch of the day!
If you're craving some outdoor adventure, there are countless nearby mountain trails to choose from for hiking and biking, or rivers for whitewater rafting.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Netflix TV, free WiFi, covered deck, grill, hammock, fire pit, outdoor dining and much more
- Fantastic location on the Hudson River within upstate New York’s Adirondack Mountains area! Close proximity to Gore Mountain Ski Center, North Creek, scenic highways, hiking, biking, running, outdoor adventure, restaurants and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport, Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (~67.7 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Please note that this home only sleeps 5 guests during the colder months (October - March) since the loft space (w/ 4 twin beds) is not insulated
- Also note that linens and towels are not provided at this property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Though the WiFi is the fastest speed available in the area, it may still be spotty due to the property's rural location
- Due to the property's rural location, on rare occasions you may encounter a mouse or other wildlife from the surrounding area
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in