*Please note the homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Get away from it all when you stay at this tranquil 1-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental apartment in Arch Cape. With stunning views of the ocean through the large bay windows, a cozy wood-burning fireplace, and accommodations for 5 guests, this property is the quintessential picture of the lush Oregon Coast. Cannon Beach is just 5 miles away, or simply walk to the beachfront right from this property!
Bedroom: Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
All of your cares will melt away as you arrive at this cozy apartment, surrounded by lush vegetation and the sounds of the ocean to relax you. Once inside, a wooded, open-beamed interior welcomes you and has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
The living room offers plush sofas where you can watch your favorite cable show or DVD on the flat screen TV. The built-in nook is a perfect place to curl up with a book or simply admire the stunning ocean view from the large windows. On chilly nights, get the wood-burning fireplace going and pour your favorite beverage as you watch the sunset for the ultimate in relaxation!
When hunger strikes, whip up a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen which you can enjoy at the dining table next to the large windows in the living room for an incredible dining experience!
After a fun-filled day, head to the en-suite bath in the bedroom and get washed up for bed before getting a good night's rest. In the morning, take your coffee out to the private back deck and wake up as you take in the sounds of the ocean and nature around you.
You'll love the home's private access to the beach, just 60 feet from the Pacific Ocean's shoreline. If you decide to explore past this serene property, Cannon Beach can be found 5 miles away and is a popular vacation destination. In this artist community, you'll also find several art galleries and a theater house.
In warmer weather, head to one of the many parks for some fun and fresh air, or explore the many miles of pristine white beaches.
Please your palate by heading to one of the area's first-class restaurants for tasty seafood, or sample delicious wines at the wine shops. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Arch Cape, you're sure to have an unforgettable trip when you book this incredible vacation rental apartment!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a beachfront location, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen cable TV with DVD player, CD player, wood-burning fireplace, free WiFi, private patio, linens, and towels
- Enjoy a quick walk to the beach with private access
- Fantastic Arch Cape location! Easy access to beaches, art galleries, wine shops, theater, restaurants, parks, and more!
- Airport: Portland International Airport, 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218 (~97 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $35 fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit and may be present during your stay
- Please note there is a $25 extra person, per night fee (beyond 2 guests, max 5 guests)