Escape to "Rocky Broad," a spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 13. With just the right balance of comfort and elegance, this property is the perfect Blue Ridge home-away-from-home. Whether you're seeking outdoor excitement or peaceful solitude, you're sure to find everything you're looking for while staying here!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Queen Beds
Vibrantly painted, the exterior of this home brings will surely warm your heart! Its vivacious personality carries through inside, where you'll discover brightly painted rooms, stylish, high-end decor, and 2 stone wood-burning fireplaces.
Boasting 1,900 square feet, with 2 fully equipped kitchens, 2 dining tables, and 2 living rooms, this cabin is the ideal size for families, friends, or couples traveling together.
With a 40-inch flat screen cable TV in both living rooms, you and your travel companions can stay entertained during your downtime by watching your favorite shows or movies. During your stay, you also have the option of utilizing the wireless internet for a small $10 fee.
Brew a fresh pot of coffee and enjoy sipping on it at the kitchen table or outside on the patio furniture.
If you're seeking a day spent at home, grab a refreshing beverage, your favorite book, and relax on the comfortable couch in either one of the living rooms.
After a day spent relishing in the outdoors or perusing local galleries and shops, you'll love relaxing back at home. Gather with your guests in the kitchen and prepare your favorite recipes for a memorable dining experience at home.
From this fantastic home, you'll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer! Minutes away from Chimney Rock National Park and Lake Lure, you'll enjoy hiking, mountain biking, lookout points, waterfalls, boating, kayaking, and fishing.
Only 25 minutes from Asheville, spend a day visiting different breweries and tasting local beer or touring the famed Biltmore Estate in Biltmore Village.
When the chef of the group doesn't feel like cooking, head into town and try Medina's Village Bistro or Riverwatch Bar and Grill. No matter how you choose to spend your time in Chimney Rock, you're sure to have an unforgettable getaway while staying at this authentic vacation rental cabin!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, 2 40-inch flat screen cable TVs, wireless internet access with a fee, private balcony, patio furniture, air-conditioning, and more!
- The unit also provides access to a community grill area and community laundry machines!
- Fantastic location in close proximity to Lake Lure and Chimney Rock National Park! Easy access to hiking, mountain biking, lookout points, waterfalls, swimming, fishing, kayaking, boating, restaurants, shops, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651 (~57 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Wireless internet access available with a $10 fee per stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in