Modern and charming lakefront chalet only 30 minutes from Mont-Tremblant village and 75 minutes from Montreal. Lots of amenities included (Wi-Fi, Chromecast, BBQ, fully stocked kitchen) perfect for couples, families and groups of up to 6 looking for a relaxing, romantic and/or adventurous getaway in the Quebec Laurentians.
Close to all major ski hills in the Laurentians, it's a cozy two-storey cottage nestled on a hilltop where you can enjoy stunning sunsets from the large patio, master bedroom balcony and your own private dock. The wood-burning slow combustion fireplace keeps the house nice and warm in the winter. The chalet is perfectly situated in the Laurentians so you can enjoy all of the nearby activities within a 20-minute radius (skiing, skating, tobogganing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling).
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Two bedrooms - one king size bed in the master bedroom, two queen size beds in the guest bedroom (one is a high-end queen size inflatable mattress). We provide all of the linens;
• Fully equipped kitchen including state-of-the-art stove, large fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and Keurig machine (coffee not provided). We also include a full spice rack, cooking oil, saran wrap, tin foil and other common kitchen items. All you need to bring is food and beverages!
• Large ground floor bathroom with rain shower, washer and dryer. Powder room on second floor. We include towels, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper;
• Large flat screen TV with Chromecast for streaming YouTube, Netflix and music (works for Apple and Android phones and tablets);
• High-speed WiFi Internet;
• Full cellphone and data reception in the chalet so you can stay connected at all times;
• Board games & playing cards.
IN THE WINTER WE OFFER:
• Slow combustion fireplace with heat ventilation - please bring your own firewood and kindling;
• Christmas tree and decorations during the holiday season;
• Snow removal service.
IN THE SUMMER WE OFFER:
• Two kayaks with 4 life jackets (2 adults, 2 kids);
• Fire pit with 6 chairs - please bring your own firewood and kindling;
• Large private dock for swimming, lounging and watching sunsets;
• Full patio set on deck (table with 6 chairs, comfy lounge area and 2 gravity chairs);
• Top-of-the-line propane BBQ with cooking utensils and serving trays.
We've gone to great lengths to make your stay as easy and memorable as possible. Please let us know how we can make it even better!