Embrace Banner Elk's natural beauty from this stunning 5,200 square foot 3-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 12. Located on a mountain top with oversized windows and a spacious deck, this home will never leave you wanting for breathtaking views. Whether you're seeking outdoor excitement or total relaxation, you're sure to find what you're looking for while staying at this lovely home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Basement: 2 Twin-over-Twin-sized Bunk Beds
Timber frame construction with vaulted ceilings and artistic truss work welcome you the moment you arrive at this one-of-a-kind home. Boasting an abundance of comfortable living space, this house is the ideal size for families or a group of friends traveling together. The open-concept layout on the main floor creates the perfect environment for entertaining large crowds or hosting fun family nights.
After active days outdoors, you'll love relaxing in the warm and inviting living room with expansive windows that offer panoramic mountain views. Watch your favorite shows on the 65-inch Smart TV in the living area. Kids can even go downstairs and watch their own movie on the 55-inch Smart TV. Your options are endless with the high-speed fiber optic wireless internet. You'll also be able to find your favorite shows, movies, or sites on any of the 4 smart TVs.
Gather in the gourmet, fully equipped kitchen and whip up your favorite recipes for a memorable home-cooked meal that you'll enjoy at the stunning kitchen table. On clear nights, make your way outside on the deck to marvel at the starlit sky. Before retreating to one of the many comfortable beds, soak in the large Roman tub.
Start your mornings with a breathtaking view of the Blue Ridge Mountains while sipping a cup of coffee on the oversized deck. Curl up with a book in front of the gas-burning fireplace or watch a movie on the flat screen TV. For dinner, prepare your favorite home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy it with a glass of wine outside on the deck while marveling at the breathtaking sunset.
From this fabulous home, you'll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer! With Sugar Mountain and Beech Mountain just 10 minutes away, enjoy nature walks, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, or snowmobiling.
Visit the bustling mountain town of Banner Elk for quaint shops, delicious restaurants, and seasonal festivals before heading back home to relax. Take a leisurely walk down from the house to the Banner Elk Winery to enjoy wine tastings or nightly music. Summertime brings luscious blueberry pickings right down the hill at the winery.
Step back in time as you visit The Original Mast General Store and enjoy a soda pop while sitting on the porch swing or playing a game of checkers. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Banner Elk, you're sure to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience while staying at this fantastic vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, gas-burning fireplace, wraparound deck, porch swings, in-unit laundry machines, DVD player (in master and third bedroom), 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Sony Smart TV, 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Sony Smart TV, and more!
- Fantastic location minutes from Sugar Mountain and Beech Mountain! Easy access to skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, golfing, tennis, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, restaurants, shops, wineries, and more!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Tri-Cities Regional Airport, 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617, (~57.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Maximum occupancy for this home is 12 people. Larger groups will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Exceeding maximum occupancy without prior approval will result in a fee of $50 per person per night.
- For security purposes, exterior cameras are present.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Must have all-wheel drive/4-wheel drive during winter. Insufficiently equipped vehicles that become stuck will be towed at your expense.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in